Call 800-513-8555 For Details
The LRS (Little Ribbon Speaker) is a full-range quasi-ribbon speaker that was designed from the ground up to give you a pretty good idea what to expect from the 20.7 or 30.7. The LRS was designed using high-end electronics and mono blocks. The LRS will perform nicely with a receiver, but it was intentionally designed to extract the most from high-end amplifiers and electronics. The LRS expects more from a properly designed high-current amplifier. That is a radical departure from most entry-level loudspeakers. If you put your expensive high-end amplifier on the LRS, you will hear the difference.
What is a ribbon speaker?
Ribbon and electrostatic speakers are elegant and simple. The air is moved and sound waves are created by moving an ultra-light film or aluminum ribbon. Ultra-low mass enables the ribbon to respond quickly to the electrical signal from the amplifier. What you hear is higher definition.
- Description: 2-Way / Quasi-Ribbon Planar-Magnetic
- Freq. Resp.: 50 - 24 kHz ±3 dB
- Sensitivity: 86dB / 500Hz / 2.83v
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Dimensions: 14.5 x 48 x 1 inch
- Available in natural or black solid oak, dark cherry trim with off-white, grey or black fabric.