REFERENCE 16-CHANNEL 200-WATT-PER-CHANNEL AMPLIFIER
Reference 16-channel 200-watt-per-channel amplifier. Pair with AV 10 to create an elite-level home theater. Marantz HDAM, Current Feedback Amplification, and balanced line level input.
Excellence Only Begins with Performance
Built upon decades of rich heritage, designed with timeless style, and engineered for utmost performance, Marantz CINEMA Series are the foundation of the world's most demanding home theaters.
Immersive spaciousness, warm and rich tone, extraordinary detail and lifelike dynamics are legendary hallmarks of Marantz sound.
AMP 10 is engineered using best-inclass technologies to enable extraordinary power output; high channel count; and the dynamic, rich, warm sound for which Marantz is highly renowned.
A modern expression of timeless design principles, AMP 10 features the iconic Marantz porthole level meter, premium materials, and subtle sidelights that illuminate the front panel.
We developed custom Class D amplifiers and refined our own HDAM-SA2 technology to create the most incredible theatrical experience possible in your home.
Excellence is heard and seen. AMP 10 is meticulously crafted with authentic materials in a modern style befitting its rich heritage and stunning performance.
Thoughtfully curated connectivity options and selectable amplifier modes let you make AMP 10 your own.
AMP 10 gives you 16 channels of commanding power, deftly nuanced.
- Multi-Room / CI
- IP Control / RS232 Control / Web Control / App Control: No / Yes / No / No
- IR Flasher In: Yes
- Marantz Remote Bus: Yes
- DC Trigger Input/ Output: 1 / 1
- Front Display: Level Meter
- Firmware Update by Network / USB / RS232C: No / No / No
- Auto Power off: Yes
- Main Amplifier in: Balanced & Unbalanced: 16ch (Exclusive use by a selector switch.)
- Speaker Terminal: SPKT-1+
- Number of Speaker Terminals: 16
- Bi-Amp Drive /BTL Drive: Yes / Yes
- Level Meter: Yes
- Chassis: Copper Plated
- Number of power amps: 16
- Power Output (8 ohm, 1 kHz, 0.05% 2ch Drive) Normal / BTL: 200W / 400W
- Power Output (4 ohm, 1 kHz, 0.7% 2ch Drive) Normal: 400W
- Power Output (8 ohm, 1 kHz, 0.7% 5ch Drive) Normal: 200W
- 70% Guarantee(Normal/Bi-Amp/BTL): Yes
- 100% Guarantee(Normal/Bi-Amp): Yes
- Metal Front Panel: Yes
- Pre-Programmed / Learnable / LCD Display: No / No / No
- Power Consumption in W: 500
- Power Consumption No-Sound in W: 140W
- Standby Consumption in W: 0.2
- Maximum Dimensions: 17.4 x 19.2 x 7.4
- Weight in lbs.: 43.7
- What's in the box: Main unit, quick start guide, AC cord, Amp control cable, Remote control cable, SP terminal wrench
- UPC code: 747192137519
- Stereo Power Amplifiers