Marantz MM8077 7-Channel Power Amplifier
Designed for the ultimate music and movie surround sound experience, the Marantz MM8077 7-channel power amplifier delivers power and detail, and is rated at 150 watts per channel into 8 ohms, and 180 watts per channel into 6 ohms.
The power supply features a high current toroidal power transformer along with high power (71WVDC) filter capacitors with a total 100,000µF capacitance to easily handle sharp short-term transient peaks.
Featuring Marantz's unique current feedback discrete power amp output stages that are identical for all channels, the MM8077 is equipped with multiple high current discrete power transistors that feature high slew rate and wide operating bandwidth to extract the most detail from today’s high resolution audio formats.
The output devices are mounted on our unique dual extruded aluminum alloy heat sink assembly, configured in a tunnel arrangement that provides both passive and active cooling.
- MULTI CHANNEL/SURROUND
- Number of Channels: 7
- SOUND ENHANCEMENTS
- Current Feedback Topology
- Discrete Amplification
- Power Transformer: Toroidal
- Chassis: Copper Plated
- Main Amplifier In: Balanced & Unbalanced: 7ch (Exclusive use by a selector switch.)
- DC Triggers: 1 In / 1 Out
- D-Bus Remote (RC-5) In/Out: 1 In / 1 Out
- Flasher In/IR Receiver In/Emitter out: 1/0/0
- AUDIO SECTION
- Power Output: 150W (20Hz-20kHz, 0.08%)
- S/N Ratio: 105dB
- Freq. Response (Analog In): 8Hz-100kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Power Requirement: AC 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 800W (Standby: 0.4W)
- Dimensions W x H x D (Inchs): 17.32" x 7.29" x 15.1"
- Weight (lbs): 45.41
For Residents/Customers in California:
Follow this link for your Proposition 65 warning.