The ND8006 is built to meet all the requirements of the modern digital music listener, bringing together functions usually requiring two or three separate audio components. Based on the successful NA8005 and SA8005 models, but featuring a complete re-think of features and audio design, it combines a CD player with a digital sources hub offering playback from home network, local USB storage, online sources such as streaming services and Internet radio, HEOS support and DAC functionality allowing the direct connection of computers and other devices. It’s also futureproofed, accepting file formats all the way up to 11.2Mhz quad-DSD and 384kHz/32-bit PCM, and additionally features both Apple AirPlay and Bluetooth to play music from portable devices.
- High quality CD, CD-R/RW (MP3/WMA) playback
- AirPlay, Bluetooth, Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer and more
- 2x optical, coaxial and USB type B digital inputs with noise isolation circuit
- Audiophile 192kHz/32bit D/A conversion (ESS9016) and dual crystal clock
- Marantz proprietary HDAM-SA2 circuits
- Full discrete headphone amplifier with HDAM-SA2 and gain control
- Double shielded toroidal transformer, double layered bottom plate and rigid feet
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support
- Built-in HEOS Wireless Multi-Room Audio Technology
- HEOS HOME ENTERTAINMENT SKILL
- Support of WAV, MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC, ALAC file playback via USB devices
- Optical, coaxial digital outputs; variable and fixed analogue outputs; RS232
This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, as well as birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.