A versatile, elegant turntable
The eye-pleasing black and silver chassis of the Music Hall MMF-1.3 turntable includes a built-in phono preamp with pre-attached cables, so you have plenty of setup options.
You can plug directly into a pair of powered stereo speakers, or go through a receiver or outboard preamp. Whichever way you go, it won't be long until you're enjoying the warm, detailed vinyl sound.
The turntable's straight aluminum tonearm features a pre-mounted Audio-Technica 3600L cartridge. It's a rugged, time-tested design that has pulled beautiful music out of record grooves for decades.
- fully manual operation
- aluminum platter with vibration-damping rubber platter mat
- switchable built-in phono preamp
- aluminum tonearm with pre-mounted Audio-Technica AT3600L moving magnet cartridge
- medium density fiberboard (MDF) base with adjustable vibration-damping feet
- RCA audio jacks with detachable cable
- 33-1/3, 45 and 78 rpm speeds
- 78 rpm playback of some older pressings requires Audio-Technica VM670SP or similar stylus (stylus not included)
- wow and flutter: ±0.15%
- 17-1/8"W x 4-1/2"H (with dust cover down) x 14-1/2"D
- weight: 11 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MMF-1.3
What's in the box:
- Music Hall MMF-1.3 owner's manual
- AC power adapter (attached 5' DC cord)
- 3 AC plugs (US/EU/UK)
- Tonearm (pre-installed)
- Cartridge/stylus assembly
- 45 RPM adapter
- Dust cover
- 2 Hinges
- 5' Stereo RCA cables
- Instruction Manual