Learning Remote Comes Pre-programmed for NAD Gear
The NAD HTR 8 is ready to operate NAD components right out of the box, but it is really eight remotes in one. Each of the 8 Device Selector keys at the top of the handset can call up a new page of remote control codes to be transmitted by the remaining keys. You may teach the HTR 8 codes from any infrared-remote controlled component, regardless of brand.
The HTR 8 is already pre-programmed with a full complement of NAD receiver commands on its [AMP] Device Selector page, and as well as with library commands to operate most NAD-brand Blu-ray, DVD, CD or Tuner components on the corresponding Device Selector pages. These default commands are permanent. Even if you teach the HTR 8 new commands to take their place, the underlying library commands remain in place and can easily be recalled should you add an NAD component to your system later.
The HTR 8 can learns up to 360 commands from your components and can also records up to 52 macros with a maximum of 64 commands each for easy set-up for watching a movie or listening to two-channel hi-fi with a button push, for example. For convenient use in low light conditions, the HTR 8 offers key illumination with programmable timeout.
- Controls up to eight devices
- Preprogrammed with all NAD remote commands
- Learning function─learns up to 352 commands
- Macro operations─program up to 44 Macros with as many as 64 commands each
- Punch Through Operations permit easy access to commonly used functions
without reselecting a device
- Motion Sensing Backlight (with adjustable timeout) for easy operation in low
- Can generate IR signals with a carrier frequency up to 500kHz (B&O compatible)
- USB for upgrading