BluOS MAKES THE M10 SOMETHING SPECIAL
BluOS is the most advanced network streaming and multi-room operating system available. Part of a growing ecosystem of compatible products, BluOS tightly integrates hardware and software for an unbeatable user experience. The only wireless high-resolution multi-room system available today, BluOS supports the new standard for high res streaming, Master Quality Authenticated (MQA). With support for over 15 free and paid subscription services, as well as supporting locally stored music libraries, BluOS makes the M10 incredibly versatile.
With Industrial Design by award winning design firm DF-ID, the M10 takes a minimalist theme to new levels of elegance. The slender proportions are enhanced by authentic materials including solid brushed aluminum and smooth glass. Completely operable by Wi-Fi connection to the BluOS App, one need never touch the M10 in order to listen to your favourite songs.
The M10 uses NAD’s most sophisticated Masters Series technology to create a sonic performance that is second to none. HybridDigital amplification featuring the remarkable Hypex nCore amplification stage offers state-of-the-art performance along with the ability to drive any loudspeaker.
EASY SMART HOME INTEGRATION
NAD has spent considerable effort to make the M10 fully compatible with today’s leading smart home systems from companies such as Apple, Crestron, Control4, Lutron, and many others. This means that along with your lighting, shades, HVAC, and security, you can seamlessly control your BluOS multi-room music system from a common interface.
HANDS-FREE VOICE CONTROL WITH ALEXA
Add the BluOS Voice Skill inside the Amazon Alexa app and enjoy hands-free voice control of personal music collections, streaming services and more using a list of simple streamlined commands. Using an Echo device you can ask Alexa to play popular songs from Tidal, queue up saved playlists, adjust the volume in different rooms, or ask what’s playing in the Kitchen.
- LINE INPUT, SPEAKER OUT
- Continuous output power into 8 ohms and 4 ohms: >100W (ref. 20 Hz-20 kHz at rated THD, both channels driven)
- THD (20Hz – 20kHz): <0.03 % (250 mW to 100 W, 8 ohms and 4 ohms)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >85 dB (A-weighted, 500 mV input, ref. 1 W out in 8 ohms)
- Clipping power: >130 W (at 1 kHz 8 ohms 0.1 % THD), >230 W (at 1 kHz 4 ohms 0.1 % THD)
- IHF dynamic power: 8 ohms: 160 W, 4 ohms: 300 W
- Damping factor: >190 (ref. 8 ohms, 20Hz to 6.5kHz)
- Frequency response: ±0.6 dB (20 Hz – 20 kHz)
- Tone controls: Treble: ±6.0 dB at 20 kHz, Bass: ±6.0dB at 60 Hz
- Channel separation: >75 dB (1 kHz), >70 dB (10 kHz)
- Input sensitivity (for 100 W in 8 ohms): Line In: 1.0 V, Digital In: -6.2 %FS
- Standby Power: 0.5W
- DAC Section
- Supported audio file formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, ALAC, OPUS
- High resolution audio formats: MQA, DSD, FLAC, WAV, AIFF
- Sampling rates: up to 32 bit/192 kHz PCM
- Bit depths: 16 – 24
- Supported operating systems: Plays music from network shares on the following desktop operating systems: Microsoft Windows XP, 2000, Vista, 7, 8 to current Windows Operating Systems and Mac OS X versions
- Supported cloud services: Amazon Alexa, Amazon Music, Spotify, TIDAL, Deezer, Qobuz, HDTracks, HighResAudio, Murfie, JUKE, Napster, Slacker Radio, KKBox, Bugs
- Bluetooth quality: Bluetooth aptX HD built-in
- Bluetooth connectivity: Two-Way (Receive and Headphone modes)
- Dimensions (W x H x D)”: 8.5 x 3.94 x 10.25
- Shipping Weight: 11
- MPN: M10