With the addition of the PP 4 to your home system, the LPs you cherish the most come alive in the form of expansive and rich sound. Offering superb and measured sonic performance, NAD combines two simple solutions – the PP 4 Digital Phono and the USB Preamplifier – into one small device, making it easy to add phono to stereo amplifiers and AV receivers without a phono input.
As part of NAD’s commitment to the environment, the PP 4 features a more efficient “green” power supply that reduces power consumption and automatically powers off when not in use.
The PP 4 goes one step further with a USB interface, shielded USB cable and recording level control which reduces noise and improves the analogue-to-digital conversion process.
- Compatible with moving magnet and moving coil phono cartridges
- Includes VinylStudio Lite Software for ripping LPs and burning audio CDs
- USB port for connecting to a PC
- Line input to allow for the transfer of cassette tapes
- Gain @ 1kHz: 35dB (MM), 60dB (MC)
- Rated distortion (THD 20Hz - 20kHz):<0.008%
- RIAA response accuracy: +/- 0.3dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio(A weighted, with cartridge connected): 76dB (MM), 78dB (MC)
- Input Impedance (R and C): 47kΩ + 200pF (MM) 100Ω + 180pF (MC)
- Input sensitivity (ref. 200mV ouput): 5mV (MM) 0.38mV (MC)
- Output Impedance: 100Ω
- Maximum Output Level: 5.3V
- Warranty: 2 years
- What’s In The Box: Digital phono preamplifier, AC adapter (w/ attached 6' DC cord),
59" USB cable (USB type-A connector on one end and USB type-B connector on the other), VinylStudio Lite CD ROM, Warranty information
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 5.31 x 1.93 x 2.83”
- UPC: 5703120210162
- MPN: PP4