NAD Products Can Only Be Purchased From And Shipped To Addresses In The United States
3D Capable, MDC-Equipped A/V Receiver
Our T 758 is a performance update to our award-winning T 757 A/V Surround Sound Receiver and continues our ‘simple is better’ design philosophy. Our insistence on creating products with remarkable sound quality at sensible prices stands in stark contrast to our competitors who view AV components primarily from a “feature content” point-of-view, with sound quality far down the list of priorities. From lifelike surround sound performance to heart thumping power to reach-out-and-touch-it 3D video, the T 758 is a treat for your senses!
MDC—The MOST DISTINCTIVE Feature
Like you, we want to embrace the ever-changing world of AV technology without destroying our original investment. So we devised the most important innovation in a decade: Modular Design Construction, our uncommon answer to technology obsolescence. Digital audio and video circuits are on replaceable modules. With MDC, the ability to easily upgrade the T 758 to include future digital formats is totally unique and unprecedented. Winner of the prestigious reddot Design Award, MDC should be at the top of your checklist.
‘Music First’ Audio
Popular surround sound formats, including HD formats Dolby TrueHD and DTS Master Audio, are decoded using the latest generation of high-speed DSP. Stereo source material can be converted to surround sound using our exclusive EARS surround mode, praised by reviewers for its natural sound quality. With both music and movies, the T 758’s award-winning heritage reveals its power with immense depth, clarity, and incredible detail. Ordinary AV receivers simply sound fl at in comparison.
Pure and Simple Video
The T 758 offers killer performance with the latest digital video technology, including 3D video at resolutions up to 1080p. Analogue video sources are also supported on HDMI for simple ‘one wire’ connection to your fl at screen or projector.
We leave the video processing where it belongs, in your display, avoiding multiple format conversions that plague lesser AVRs. It also includes popular HDMI features, Audio Return Channel (ARC) and Consumer Electronic Control (CEC).
We have created a very simple user interface that is incredibly fl exible but very easy to use. Each source component retains the same custom settings every time it is selected for viewing, and there are no ’empty inputs’ to clutter or confuse. In addition, powerful AV Presets allow custom setups for different types of program material (drama, action, musical, etc.) tailoring the performance to your taste. Inputs can even be renamed to match your particular components. Automated setup of your surround speakers is accurate and easy with the supplied microphone and Audyssey Setup. A second independent zone is included, and can be powered by the internal back channel amplifi er. Advanced multi-room systems are easily accommodated thanks to its full suite of connections for home automation systems.
Get More Music
Unlike ordinary AVRs, the T 758 benefi ts from our 40-year legacy of producing some of the most musical components on the market. This sophistication is obvious every time you listen to music or watch your favourite video programs. Radio lovers will appreciate the T 758’s highly sensitive FM/AM tuner, 30 station presets, and RDS support. Or add our DB 2 digital DAB+ module (230V only) for high quality digital radio. The T 758 is also XM Ready (120V only).
The T 758 offers remarkable performance and fl exibility in a compact and simple to operate package. This multi-channel powerhouse will bring your favourite music and movies to life with a minimum of fuss and a maximum of pure enjoyment.
NAD iPhone A/V Remote App
A beautiful and intuitive user experience offering a fun and simple way to control and configure your NAD AV Receiver. Control, adjust and select basic functions including power, volume, source, and listening mode for all zones with a touch of your iOS device.
- 7 x 60W Minimum Continuous Power into 4 / 8 Ohms, all channels driven
simultaneously 20Hz - 20kHz, with <0.05%THD (NAD Full Disclosure Power)
- 120W x 7 (FTC) Power
- MDC Modular Design Construction allows future upgrades
- MDC AM 230 Dolby Atmos/DTS-X* audio module
- MDC VM 130 UHD (4K, 60Hz, 4:4:4, HDCP 2.2) video module
- BluOS Network Multi-room Music Streaming
- aptX® Bluetooth
- New and improved On-Screen Display (OSD)
- Smartphone Control App
- Lossless decoding: Dolby True HD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Audyssey Auto Setup and Calibration of all speaker settings using
- 5 A/V Custom Presets store unique speaker level and tone control settings
- 5 Analog Stereo Audio Inputs (1 front panel)
- Media Player MP front panel input
- 4 Digital Audio Inputs, 2 Coax and 2 Optical
- 3 HDMI Digital Audio/Video Inputs, 1 HDMI output
- Audio Return Channel and Consumer Electronic Control (CEC)
- Back Surround Amplifi er Channels can be reassigned as Zone 2 or front Bi-Amp
- Preamp Outputs for all 7.1 channels
- 7.1 Analog Input
- Zone 2 Audio line level Output with independent source and volume selection
- ZR 7 2nd Zone remote with discrete codes for independent zone
- IR input and 2 x IR outputs
- RS-232 port interface for advanced control systems
- 12V output trigger
- FM/AM Tuner replaced by BluOS Network Multi-room Music Streaming
- AVR 4 Remote; 4 Device Control with NAD code library
- <0.5W Standby Power Consumption
- Free of lead and other environmentally dangerous substances
*DTS-X to be available on a future fi rmware upgrade