NAD Products Can Only Be Purchased From And Shipped To Addresses In The United States
Pure 3D Video, Revamped NAD Power
It boasts a seriously refined industrial design, but all the excitement of the T 777 AV Surround Sound Receiver lies under its hood. Geared up with 80W per seven channels of ultra low distortion power, the T 777 is more than powerful enough to take on high-end home theatres without breaking a sweat. Features include high definition 3D video at resolutions up to 1080p, decoding of all the latest surround sound formats, and our exclusive Modular Design Construction (MDC), which defies technology obsolescence. While there are many AV receivers on the market, only NAD offers the flexibility of MDC and such incredible value.
MDC—Ready for Anything
The T 777 includes NAD’s highly innovative Modular Design Construction (MDC) to give you the flexibility to keep up with the ever-changing world of AV. With MDC, your T 777 can be easily upgraded to include future digital formats without replacing the entire AV receiver. So whatever the future has in store, you’ll be ready! MDC won the prestigious reddot Design Award and continues to be lauded as one of the most essential innovations to look for in an AV receiver.
‘Music First’ Audio
The T 777 includes the latest high-speed Dual Core Floating Point DSP technology for popular surround formats, such as Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio. Our own highly regarded EARS (Enhanced Ambient Recovery System) surround mode will also provide you with natural room-filling sound from any two-channel source. Unlike other DSP modes, EARS eliminates undesirable artificial effects. Its natural musicality and incredible sound effects, makes the T 777 perfect for any home theatre.
At NAD, we believe video processing should happen at the display, so the T 777 doesn’t degrade video quality with multiple format conversions and video processing. Instead, your display receives the purest video signal possible. With full support for the latest HD digital video technologies, including 3D video in resolutions up to 1080p, the T 777 will also cross convert analogue video sources. The latest HDMI technologies, including Consumer Electronic Control (CEC) and Audio Return Channel (ARC), are also part of the T 777’s many offerings.
The Power to Move You!
Don’t let the specs fool you. The T 777’s 80W of continuous power per seven channels is more than enough to power high performance home theatre systems easily. Plus NAD’s PowerDrive ensures an extra power boost for dynamic immersive sound for your music or movies. We’ve even made improvements to the T 777’s power amplifier in order to eke out more musical performance.
Connect in More Ways Than One
With seven HDMI inputs and two outputs plus digital coaxial and optical inputs/outputs, the T 777 gives you loads of system options. For easy connection to home automation, the T 777 offers IP control, IR outputs, programmable 12V triggers, and an RS-232 port. Speakers can be added in other rooms or ‘Zones’, and with a simple on-screen setup and click of the supplied second zone remote (Zone output can redirected to Back Surround channels), your home is filled with NAD sound. iPod users can even add our IPD 2 Dock or for digital radio, our DB 2 digital DAB+ module (230V only).
Speaker setup and advanced room correction is made simple with the supplied calibration microphone and Audyssey MultEQ XT, which is optimized with NAD custom target response curves. To maximize your ease-of-use and enjoyment of the T 777, you can configure our unique AV Presets to customize different types of sources or program material and save your preferences into a memory bank of up to five presets. You can even rename your inputs to make simplify component selection.
NAD iPhone A/V Remote App
A beautiful and intuitive user experience offering a fun and simple way to control and configure your NAD AV Receiver. Control, adjust and select basic functions including power, volume, source, and listening mode for all zones with a touch of your iOS device. Download it for free from the Apple iTunes App Store here.
- 7 x 80W Minimum Continuous Power into 4 / 8 Ohms, all channels driven
simultaneously 20Hz – 20kHz, with <0.05%THD (NAD Full Disclosure Power)
- 140W x 7 (FTC) Power
- PowerDrive™ amplifi er technology
- Holmgren Toroidal Power Supply
- MDC Modular Design Construction allows future upgrades
- MDC AM 250 Dolby Atmos/DTS-X* audio module
- MDC VM 300 UHD (4K, 60Hz, 4:4:4, HDCP 2.2) video module
- BluOS Network Multi-room Music Streaming
- Bluetooth aptX®
- New and improved On-Screen Display (OSD)
- Smartphone Control App
- DIRAC Live Room Correction
- Lossless decoding: Dolby True HD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, ProLogic II, ProLogic IIx, DTS, DTS ES, DTS 24/96,
DTS NEO:6, EARS and Stereo Enhanced Surround Modes
- Auto Setup and Calibration of all speaker settings using supplied microphone
- 5 A/V Custom Presets store unique speaker level and tone control settings
- Direct access speaker level adjustment for surround, center and subwoofer
- NAD Soft Clipping™
- 7 Analog Stereo Audio Inputs (1 front panel)
- Media Player MP front panel input
- 3 Analog Video Inputs, all S-Video and Composite (1 front panel), 3 Component Video
- 4 Digital Audio Inputs, 2 Coax and 2 Optical
- 6 HDMI Digital Audio/Video Inputs (1 front panel) and 2 HDMI Outputs
- Ethernet Port allows network control of the AV receiver
- CEC selectable by function and by input for maximum flexibility
- Audio Return Channel
- Analog video to HDMI Conversion
- Deep Color and xvYCC Expanded Color Space are fully supported
- 3 Analog Audio outputs, 2 assignable as Tape Out, or as Zone Out with independent
source and volume control
- Back Surround Amplifi er Channels can be reassigned as Zone 2, 3, or 4, or front Bi-Amp
- 3 Video Monitor Outputs, 2 HDMI, 1 Component
- 3 Analog Video Outputs, 2 Tape (Composite and S-Video) and 1 Zone (Composite)
- Preamp Outputs for all 7.2 channels (2 Subwoofers)
- 7.1 Analog Input
- Speaker A + B switching (Speakers B stereo only)
- Digital Inputs available as 2 channel analog mixdown on Zone 2 Output
- Zone 2, 3 and 4 Audio Out w/ independent source - volume selection
- ZR 7 Second Zone remote with discrete codes for independent zone
- IR input and 3 x IR outputs
- RS-232 port interface for advanced control systems
- 3 x 12V output triggers, 1 x 12V input
- FM/AM Tuner replaced by BluOS Network Multi-room Music Streaming
- XM Ready – just add outboard XM module
- HTR 8 Illuminated Learning Remote Control
- <0.5W Standby Power Consumption
*DTS-X to be available on a future fi rmware upgrade