8" Two-way, Dual Tweeter Stereo Input Rock Loudspeaker.
Can be used in mono, two-speaker stereo, or single-speaker stereo input "SI" modes.
- NoFade™ Protective Paint
- Weatherproof design surpasses military standard 883 for corrosion resistance
- Designed for extreme environmental conditions and both UV exposure and water resistance
- Proprietary 4-layer fiberglass construction makes the cabinet acoustically inert and completely weatherproof
- Artistically crafted cabinet with shaped MicroPerf™ aluminum grilles looks natural and realistic
- 8" injection-molded TCC (talc, carbon, and ceramic) filled polypropylene cone is extremely rigid to reduce breakup and lower distortion
- Butyl rubber cone surround damps resonance and provides exceptional durability
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 21kHz +/-3dB
- Impedance: 8 (Ohms)
- Power Handling: 200 (Watts)
- Sensitivity: 88 (dB)
- Dimensions: 12-1/2" high x 19-1/2" wide x 16-1/2" deep
- Impedance: 8 ohms in two-speaker stereo mode; 4 ohms in single-speaker stereo input "Si" mode
- Recommended amplifier power: 10W to 200W
- Sensitivity: 88dB for 2.83V pink noise
For Residents/Customers in California:
Follow this link for your Proposition 65 warning.