A 6" two-way, high performance loudspeaker that looks like a natural rock, and provides a living-room-quality sound outdoors.
- Frequency Response: 60Hz - 21kHz
- Impedance: 8 (Ohms)
- Power Handling: 150 (Watts)
- Sensitivity: 89 (dB)
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10W to 100W
- Dimensions: 12" high x 14" wide x 11" deep
- 1" Tri-laminate Teteron domes with fluid-cooling and ultra-wide dispersion for clear and detailed high-frequencies
- Cone Forward design positions drivers close to the grille and ensures intelligible midrange
- Butyl rubber cone surround damps resonance and provides exceptional durability
- 6-1/2" injection-molded TCC (talc, carbon, and ceramic) filled polypropylene cone is extremely rigid to reduce breakup and lower distortion
For Residents/Customers in California:
Follow this link for your Proposition 65 warning.