Rigorously tested to receive the coveted THX Select Certification, the Onkyo TX-NR6100 7.2-Channel AV Receiver delivers precision sound and images.
With an emphasis on an enhanced gaming experience, own your opponents with HDMI 2.1 enhancements for gamers: 4K/120Hz HDR pass-through enables ultra-fast motion -VRR (Variable Refresh Rate) eliminates lag, stutter, and frame-tearing for fluid gameplay. – ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode) optimizes latency from source to screen – QFT (Quick Frame Transport) limits lag for a smoother experience.
Setting the bar for reference sound while bringing 8K video to your compatible display over HDMI® 2.1, you can enjoy Dolby Atmos® and DTS: X® soundtracks through your height-enabled surround system or use upmixing and virtualization solutions from DTS® and Dolby® to create a 3D sound-field from any layout.
Featuring three HDMI outputs and 100 watts of power per channel, the TX-NR6100 AV receiver delivers uncompressed HDMI 2.1 8K 60Hz and 4K/120Hz with HDR over 40 gbps, increasing the bandwidth over its predecessors. This SMART AV Receiver™ delivers an unparalleled movie, music, and gaming experience to your living room.
- 8K with HDMI 2.1 40Gbps (3 ins)
- THX Select Certification
- Discrete Zone 2 Audio and Video
- Built-In Streaming Services
HDMI® 2.1 WITH 8K
HDMI® 2.1 is the most recent update of the HDMI® spec and supports eARC, a range of higher video resolutions and refresh rates including 8K60 and 4K120, and Dynamic HDR formats. 8K delivers a super-immersive viewing experience with 2x the horizontal and vertical resolution of 4K, and 4 times as many pixels; and combined with 60Hz refresh rate enables smooth and sharp viewing of content with high-speed action. HDMI 2.1 with 8K and eARC ensures your system is ready for the clearest and cleanest picture available both now and down the road.
ULTIMATE 4K GAMING EXPERIENCE
Own your opponents with HDMI 2.1 enhancements for gamers: 4K/120Hz HDR pass-through enables ultra-fast motion -VRR (Variable Refresh Rate) eliminates lag, stutter, and frame-tearing for fluid gameplay. - ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode) optimizes latency from source to screen - QFT (Quick Frame Transport) limits lag for a smoother experience.
In 1993, Onkyo became the first consumer electronics brand to be THX-certified. With literally thousands of tests, before earning the THX-certification logo: no matter what input is used, no matter what combination of the many built-in features for the AVR, preamplifier, or amplifier, there can be absolutely nothing added, nothing taken away from the source material.
BUILT-IN STREAMING SERVICES
Access to Spotify®, TIDAL, Deezer, TuneIn, and Pandora® are built into the system. Use dedicated apps (where available) or the free Onkyo Control App for Apple and Android devices to find and play music.
Discrete Zone 2 HDMI Switching
Set up different Ultra High-Definition entertainment options with up to 8K60 resolution* in two different rooms from your Onkyo receiver. Watch a movie in the home theater, while the kids watch cartoons in their playroom.*
*8K60 only valid for Zone 1/Zone 2 will only produce 4K120 resolution when two separate HDMI sources are used.
SMART HOME COMPATIBLE WITH VOICE CONTROL
Onkyo receivers easily integrate into your existing Smart Home ecosystem, including Apple Airplay, Alexa, Google apps, and more. You get a highly capable and compatible network device that can operate seamlessly in your multi-room ecosystem.*
*Requires third-party AI compatible smart home device with microphone.
WORKS WITH SONOS CERTIFIED
This receiver can join your existing Sonos Home Sound System, or be the start of a new one, just by pairing it with a Sonos Port.* This works with Sonos Certified AVR offers a best-in-class tie-in to the Sonos ecosystem, waking, changing inputs, and playing at the volume you want using the Sonos Volume-Pass Through feature from the Sonos app.
*Sonos Port required and sold separately
BI-DIRECTIONAL BLUETOOTH® WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY
This Onkyo AVR can send and receive audio via Bluetooth wireless technology. Stream from your device to the receiver using SBC or AAC codecs, or transmit audio playing through the AVR to compatible wireless headphones using SBC, aptX™, or aptX HD codecs including 24-bit audio over aptX HD. The improved data transfer capabilities of the latest generation of Bluetooth ensure clear and reliable sound reproduction so you hear your favorite songs just as the recording engineer intended.
READY FOR DTS PLAY-FI®
DTS Play-Fi allows you to enjoy high-quality music from connected online services, networked media servers, and your device library over Wi-Fi® to any number of compatible products using the Onkyo Music Control App for iPad, iPhone, and Android smartphones/tablets. DTS Play-Fi can synchronize the music in every room. Each member of your family can use their own device to listen to their music in a room or group of rooms. DTS Play-Fi lets you structure a comprehensive multi-room ecosystem that satisfies virtually any need.
- 210 W/Ch THX® Certified Select Dynamic Audio Amplification system
- 5.2.2-channel Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X playback
- AccuReflex phase-matching solution for Atmos-enabled speakers
- SMART AV Receiver™: Works with Sonos, Chromecast built-in™, AirPlay 2, and DTS Play-Fi®; includes Spotify®, Amazon Music HD, Pandora®, TIDAL, Deezer, and TuneIn streaming services
- Works with Hey Google or Alexa: Sold separately
- Stream over 5 GHz/2.4 GHz dual-band Wi-Fi® supporting the 802.11ac standard
- HDMI® inputs: Inputs 1-3 and Main/Sub out support 8K/60AB and 4K/120AB. Inputs 4-6 support up to 4K/60 and HDMI 2.0 features.
- HDMI 2.1: HDMI 2.1 features are supported on HDMI inputs 1–3, Main Out, and Sub/Zone 2 Out in Sub Mode output including VRR, ALLM, QFT (Quick Frame Transport), DSC (Display Stream Compression), QMS (Quick Media Switching), and eARC (Main Out).
- HDMI Sub/Zone 2 Out for media transmission to a second display
- Send or receive audio via Bluetooth® wireless technology: RX mode: SBC/AAC, TX mode: SBC/Qualcomm® aptX™/ aptX HD
- Refined chassis, HDMI board, DAC, Digital/Analog inputs, power-amp grounds and power lines
- 5.2-ch Main + Powered Zone 2 speakers support synced/independent D/A audio playback
- Zone 2/Zone B line-out*7 (analog RCA) supports synced or independent D/A playback*8 on compatible audio systems or headphone docks
- Power output (All channels): 210 W/Ch (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD,1-ch driven) 100 W/Ch (8 ohms, 20 Hz–20 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2-ch driven, FTC)
- Dynamic power: 240 W (3 ohms, Front) 210 W (4 ohms, Front) 120 W (8 ohms, Front)
- THD+N (Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise): 0.08% (20 Hz–20 kHz, half power)
- Input sensitivity and impedance: 200 mV rms/47 k-ohms (Line) 3.5 mV rms/47 k-ohms (Phono MM)
- Rated RCA output level and impedance: 1 V rms/470 ohms (Subwoofer pre-out) 200 mV rms/470 ohms (Zone 2/Zone B line-out)
- Frequency response: 10 Hz–100 kHz/+1 dB, -3 dB (Direct/Pure Audio)
- Tone control: ±10 dB, 20 Hz (Bass) ±10 dB, 20 kHz (Treble)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 106 dB (Line, IHF-A) 80 dB (Phono, IHF-A)
- Speaker impedance: 4–16 ohms
- FM: 87.5 MHz–107.9 MHz
- AM: 530 kHz–1,710 kHz
- FM/AM preset memory: 40 stations
- Power supply: AC 120 V~, 60 Hz
- Power consumption (operating): 635 W
- Power consumption (idle): 65 W
- Power consumption (standby): 0.1 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17 1/8˝ x 6 13/16˝ x 14 15/16˝ (435 x 173.5 x 379.5 mm)
- Weight: 21.7 lb (9.8 kg)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 21˝ x 10 7/16˝ x 18 7/16˝ (534 x 265 x 468 mm)
- Weight: 27.7 lbs (12.5 kg)
- Accessories Included
- Power cord
- Indoor FM antenna
- AM loop antenna
- Speaker setup microphone
- Quick Start Guide
- Remote control
- Two AAA (R03) batteries
- Number of Channels:
- Surround+Atmos Receivers