When multiple pairs of speakers are being installed in multiple rooms, this selector allows the homeowner to turn any of four pairs on or off. The unit includes an impedance matching circuit to protect the amplifier. Speaker wires are connected with phoenix connectors and require a screwdriver to attach and detach speakers.
- Individually switches on/off of up to 4 pairs of speakers
- Connect and safely control multiple speaker pairs with one amplifier
- Automatic impedance protection circuitry engages without the need for user involvement
- Individual room on/off push buttons
- Heavy-duty screw-type connectors, capable of accepting up to 12 AWG wire, provide positive hookup to input and output wires