Power Management with Control System Interactive Functionality.
Remote Power Management technology provides secure, hosted IP (Internet Protocol) system control. With BlueBOLT™, custom electronics installers, integrators and end-users can remotely monitor and control power to home theater equipment by accessing power management components from anywhere in the world. From simple system reboots to comprehensive monitoring of power status, BlueBOLT™ provides the power to control complex A/V systems from their most fundamental level: their power source (M4320-PRO).
RS232 Communication Interface Card
For custom configuration and/or home automation control. (Included, not installed)
LiFT Technology EMI/RFI Noise Filtration
Your audio/video components are constantly being bombarded by electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI) through their AC power source. This contaminated power can affect audio/video equipment and will degrade the overall performance of your entire system. Common symptoms of contaminated power include loss of picture detail, dull colors, pops, hisses, hums and visual artifacts.
Automatic Over & Under Voltage Protection (AVM)
Panamax’s patented power monitoring circuitry constantly monitors the AC line voltage for unsafe voltage conditions such as momentary spikes or prolonged over-voltages and under-voltages (brownouts). These unsafe conditions pose a very dangerous threat to all electronic equipment within the home. If the M4320-PRO senses an unsafe power condition, it will automatically disconnect your equipment from the power to protect equipment from damage. Once the voltage returns to a safe level, the M4320-PRO will automatically reconnect the power.
When subjected to a 6,000V (open circuit voltage) / 3,000A (short circuit current) surge, the M4320-PRO limits its voltage output to less than 330V peak, UL’s lowest rating.
If the magnitude of the surge is greater than the capacity of the surge protection components, the M4320-PRO’s Protect or Disconnect Circuitry will disconnect your equipment in order to protect it. The M4320-PRO will need to be repaired or replaced by Panamax if this occurs within the product’s 3 year warranty.
Voltage Sense Trigger
The M4320-PRO voltage sense trigger input uses a standard 3.5mm (1/8”) mini-mono plug. This feature provides an ON/OFF trigger for the M4320-PRO using a Direct Current (DC) voltage signal. Many components such as preamplifiers and receivers have a DC trigger built in, and will transmit a constant power signal when turned on and in use. The presence of this power signal will turn on the M4320-PRO’s switched outlets. When the source component is turned off, the voltage trigger signal is also turned off, and the M4320-PRO’s shutdown sequence is initiated. An AC Adapter of the appropriate voltage (5- 14V) plugged into a switched outlet may also be used if a DC trigger is not built in.
- Line Voltage: 120 (Volts)
- BlueBOLT Enabled: Yes
- Number of Outlets: 9
- Number of Isolated Banks: 4
- Outlet Descriptions: 1 (always on, linearly filtered outlet, front panel) 6 (individually switchable, linearly filtered outlets) 2 (individually switchable, high current outlets)
- Rack Mountable: Yes
- Rack Ears Included: Yes
- Front Panel Meter(s): Volts/Amps Combo Meter
- Front Media Light(s): No
- Control: Full outlet control using BlueBOLT or Telnet commands. Limited outlet control through front panel buttons or rear panel DC trigger.
- Voltage Regulation: No
- Compliance: cCSAus
- USB Charging: N/A
- Low Voltage Trigger: 12V In
- AC Protection
- AC Protection Technology: Protect or Disconnect, Automatic Voltage Monitoring, L-N, L-G, N-G, Protection Modes, Thermal Fusing
- Automatic Voltage Shutoff: Yes
- Under-Voltage Shutoff: 100 VAC ± 2 VAC
- Over-Voltage Shutoff: 134 VAC ± 2 VAC
- Maximum Current Rating: 20 (Amps)
- Initial Clamping Level: 200V Peak
- Filtration Technology: LiFT
- Filtration Rating: Banks 1, 2, 3: 76db, 5KHz - 250 kHz / Bank 4 High Current Outlets: 46 db, 250 KHz - 1 Mhz
- Signal Line Protection
- Signal Line Protection: 1 LAN, 1 Tel, 2 Cable/Satellite
- Other Specifications
- Voltage Protection Rating: (UL 1449 3rd Edition, 3,000A) 500V
- Single Pulse Energy Dissipation: 2700 Joules
- Peak Impulse Current: 135,000 Amps
- LAN Wires Protected: 8-Wires
- LAN Compatibility: 10/100/1000 BASE-T
- LAN Clamping Level: 60 ± 5V
- Coax Shielded: Yes
- Coax Insertion Loss: < 0.5 dB
- Coax HD 1080 i/p Ready: Yes
- Coax Frequency Range: 0 MHz - 2.2 GHz
- Coax Connections: Female "F", Gold Plated
- Coax Clamping Level: 75V
- Coax Bidirectional: Yes
- Dimensions With Rack Ears (W x D x H): 19 x 12.25 x 1.75"
- Weight 12 lbs
- Warranty: 3 years
- MPN: M4320PRO
- UPC: 050616008600