Compact BlueBOLT enabled System Manager with 3 Outlets, Power Protection, and 2-Port Network Switch.
- Ideal for entertainment systems (behind flat panel TV), digital signage, and network equipment hubs
- Protects connected equipment from power surges and dangerous voltage conditions (3 outlets)
- Filters AC for best electronics performance
- Provides remote power, energy and network management from any web enabled device at
- Reduces equipment issues/service calls with remote hard reboots
- Provides visibility on energy usage with cloud-based monitoring and tracking
- Reduces excess energy consumption with scheduled on/off commands
- Automatically reboots network equipment when connectivity is lost
- Line Voltage: 120 (Volts)
- BlueBOLT Enabled
- Number of Outlets: 3
- Outlet Descriptions: All 3 outlets filtered and surge protected. 2 individually controlled banks of outlets. 1 bank of 1 outlet and 1 bank of 2 outlets.
- Control: On/Off control to 2 outlet banks through BlueBOLT. Push-button power switch instantly power all outlets on or off (overrides BlueBOLT power commands).
- Compliance: cCSAus Certified (LR58861)
- AC Power Cord: 2 ft. detachable
- Dimensions: 7" W X 10" D X 1.6" H (mounting bracket included)
- Weight: 4.8 lbs
- AC Protection
- AC Protection Technology: Protect or Disconnect, Automatic Voltage Monitoring, L-N, L-G, N-G Protection Modes, Thermal Fusing
- Automatic Voltage Shutoff
- Under-voltage Shutoff: 95 VAC ± 2 VAC
- Over-Voltage Shutoff: 134 VAC ± 2 VAC
- Maximum Current Rating: 15 (Amps)
- Initial Clamping Level: 200V Peak
- Voltage Protection Rating: 300V L-N, 400V L-G, 400V N-G
- Filtration Technology: RFI/EMI Filtration
- Filtration Rating: -15.9dB @ 10kHz, -43.5dB @ 100kHz, -49.3dB @ 1MHz
- UPC: 050616010108
- MPN: SM3-PRO
For Residents/Customers in California:
Follow this link for your Proposition 65 warning.