Dual woofer back-to-back bipolar design! 900 Watts Dynamic Peak Power / 300 Watts RMS Sustained.
Your MilleniaSub is part of Paradigm's ‘Reference' collection … cool style and superb quality that includes ‘cost no object' technology at below what you'd pay for any other genuine high-end subwoofer with this much cool stuff. We guarantee you won't be able to keep the Paradigm difference a secret. In fact, we hope you don't. Spread the word! Talk about it. BRAG about it! Play your MilleniaSub and let others listen! Our mission is to rid the world of bad sound … and by ‘bad' we mean the kind of subwoofers the big box stores stock, the ones that pretend to be dangerous and big-bass mean, but in the end couldn't give a fish in a fish bowl a fair shake.
Step-up performance. Millenia™ speakers offer sophisticated state-of-the-art Paradigm Reference technology wrapped in a sleek lifestyle design to complement today’s flat-panel televisions. Satin-anodized pure-aluminum domes, mica-loaded polymer bass/midrange cones, polypropylene bass cones. Highly polished black chrome finish.
Talk About Sub Yoga! More Positions than a Swami Teaching Yoga in an Ashram
Audio is all about finding ‘the spot’ … the sweet spot in seating gets a lot of attention but so should finding the right spot for your sub. In a traditional setup, for best sonic integration, locating your sub between your front speakers,beside one of them or close to the back wall will usually provide the best bass performance. Under the couch! Ideal for those who want the sub heard but not seen! How will the ‘under the couch’ position affect the sound? That’s where the Paradigm engineering magic comes into play … its dual woofer back-to-back bipolar design is inherently vibration-cancelling for exceptional resonance and distortion reduction no matter where it sits—even hidden away under the couch.
PLEASE NOTE: Wall-mounting requires the MilleniaSub Wall-Mount Bracket system (sold separately, see dealer)
Partnered with the NRC
Paradigm is partnered with Canada’s world-renowned NRC in ongoing research to reveal the true nature of sound and human hearing. Findings influence design and performance specs, resulting in a uniquely realistic listening experience, backed by sound science.
- Design: Dual driver, sealed box, vibration cancelling, built-in Ultra-Class-D™ power amplifier, USB port for PBK equalization
- Amplifier: 900 watts Dynamic Peak / 300 watts RMS
- Amplifier Features: Auto-on, soft clipping, thermal monitoring
- Frequency Response: On-Axis 30˚: ±3 dB 24Hz – 150Hz
- Room Correction: Anthem Room Correction (ARC®) (sold separately)
- Low Frequency Driver: Two 355-mm x 76-mm (14 in x 3 in) reinforced polymer cones, corrugated Santoprene® surrounds, 25-mm (1 in) voice-coils
- Height, Width, Depth: 14" × 18.375" × 5.875" (35.6cm × 46.7cm × 14.9cm)
- Weight (unpacked): 24 lbs. (10.9 kg)
- Finishes: Satin Black, White
- Low Frequency Extension: 21 Hz (DIN)
- Low Pass Filter Frequency: Variable 35 Hz - 150 Hz; Bypass Option
- Sub / Sat Phase Alignment: Variable 0° - 180°
- Inputs: RCA Sub-Out / LFE-Out of receiver, processor or other line-level source
- Wireless Receiver: Paradigm PT-1 Wireless Transmitter
- Dimensions Hxwxd (Horizontal, Including Feet): 5.5" × 18.375" × 14" (14.0cm × 46.7cm × 35.6cm)
- Dimensions Hxwxd (Vertical, Including Stand): 15" × 8.75" × 18.375" (38.1cm × 22.2cm × 46.7cm)
- Wireless Band: 2.4 GHz
- Latency: Selectable (15 / 20 / 25 ms)
- Maximum Wireless Range: 50 ft / 15 m
- Sampling Rate: 48 kHz / 16 bits
- Subs Per Transmitter: Up to four subwoofers per PT-1 transmitter
- Spike/insert Thread (Thread Size/threads Per Inch): 0.3125"-18