Never judge a book by its cover ... or an in-wall / in-ceiling speaker by its outward appearance. While many in-wall / in-ceiling speakers on the market may look good, it's what's inside that counts! And what's inside every PV Series speaker is a combination of design, technology, and engineering that take Performance and Value to an entirely new level of affordability.
Textured Pure Silk Domes with ferro-fluid cooling promote clear, extended high-frequency response, superb transparency, and tremendous spaciousness.
Advanced Mineral-Filled Polypropylene Bass/Midrange Cones deliver neutral, natural, detailed midrange performance, and smooth, extended bass response.
High-Strength IRPâ¢ Injection-Molded Ribbed Polymer Chassis and Mounting Brackets ensure rigid high-strength installation, solving the flexibility problem and dramatically reducing resonances for vastly improved sound.
Easy Installation with unique hidden spring clamps make installation a snap!
Design 2-driver, 2-way in-wall / in-ceiling, IRPâ¢ chassis / mounting bracket
- Design 2-driver, 2-way in-wall / in-ceiling, IRPâ¢ chassis / mounting bracket
- Crossover(s) 2nd-order electro-acoustic at 2.5 kHz
- High-Frequency Driver 1" silk dome
- Bass / Midrange Driver 6-1/2" mineral-filled polypropylene cone
- Low-Frequency Extension* 55 Hz (DIN)
- Frequency Response
- On-Axis Â±2 dB from 70 Hz - 20 kHz
- 30Â° Off-Axis Â±2 dB from 70 Hz - 18 kHz
- Sensitivity - Room / Anechoic 89 dB / 85 dB
- Suitable Amplifier
- Power Range 15 - 80 watts
- Maximum Input Power 50 watts
- Impedance Compatible with 8 ohms
- Height x Width 11-1/4" x 8-3/16"
- Minimum Mounting Depth 2-9/16 in
- Cutout Dimensions Height x Width 9-15/16" x 6-15/16"
- Minimum Internal Volume Required 0.42 cu ft
- Pre-Installation Bracket PB-7x10; retrofit included
- Weight (unpacked) 9.7 lb per pair
- Finishes white, paintable