Enjoy versatile audio playback with this two-channel Pioneer Elite network receiver. Its FlareConnect* technology provides Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity for smooth streaming of hi-fi music and on-demand radio services, and it has dedicated ports for your turntable and various A/V components. This Pioneer Elite network receiver has a built-in FM tuner with 40 station presets for your favorite local programs. Includes HDMI 4K Ultra HD and 3D pass-through technologies for compatibility with 3D TVs, Blu-ray players and gaming consoles and 4K Ultra HD TV.
Internet Radio & Online Music
- Internet Radio & Online Music
- Chromecast built-in
- Wi-Fi®, AirPlay, and Built-in Streaming Services
- Smooth and easy Bluetooth streaming
Enjoy limitless streams of your favorite online music, sports, talk and news entertainment services, including Spotify® and for the first time TuneIn*1, TIDAL*1, and Deezer*1*2.
*1 Future Firmware Update Required
*2 DEEZER Service only available in Canada, not available in the U.S.
You can use your mobile device to stream your favorite music, radio, or podcasts to the receiver. You can also control the audio from anywhere in the house using Chromecast-enabled apps running on your personal device such as an iPhone, iPad, Android phone and tablet, Mac and Windows laptop, and Chromebook.
Wi-Fi®, AirPlay, and Built-in Streaming Services
Expect fewer dropouts, faster connection, and less interference over 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi. Access to Spotify®, TIDAL, Deezer, TuneIn, and Pandora® are built into the system GUI- use dedicated apps (where available) or Onkyo Controller to find and play music. Cast from PC and iOS devices from iTunes, together with other supported applications, via AirPlay technology.
Smooth and easy Bluetooth streaming
Whatever audio is playing on your phone, tablet, or PC app can be streamed to the receiver with Bluetooth wireless technology. Once the receiver has paired with and remembered your device, it will start playback automatically whenever it detects an incoming Bluetooth audio stream.
Equipped with the phono (MM) input for a vinyl record player, as well as optical and coaxial digital inputs for connecting other audio sources. The HDMI (HDCP 2.2) terminal lets you connect to your streaming devices’ and enjoy audio streaming.
Enjoy effortless multi-room playback of LP records, CDs, network music services, and more with supported components and speaker systems.
MCACC Auto Room Tuning
With the custom microphone, the system automatically compensates for differences in speaker size, level and distance, and equalizes response.
Intuitive Control with New Pioneer Remote App (iOS/Android)
Enjoy smooth control using your beloved device. With the free Pioneer Remote app, you can use your iPad/iPhone/iPod touch or Android smartphone for operating the AV receiver, or play back tunes stored on your device. You can also select internet radio stations, and play songs from your media server.
*1 Available with firmware update *2 Chromecast-enabled apps required *3 Service availability depends on region *4 Supports HDD/USB memory formatted with FAT32. Not guaranteed to work with all HDD/USB memory devices. *5 Available for free download from the App Store/the Google Play
- Amplification & Design
- Channels: 2
- Amplification Type: Class D
- 85 W/ch (4 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 1.0 %, 1ch Driven)
- Network Features
- FlareConnect™ for Multi-room Audio*1
- Chromecast built-in*1 * 2
- DTS Play-Fi
- AirPlay 2
- Pandora, Spotify, TIDAL, and Deezer Music Streaming Services Ready*3
- Internet Radio (TuneIn)
- Audio Features
- MCACC Auto Room Tuning: Phase Control, Subwoofer EQ (4 Band)
- DSD Playback via Network/USB (5.6 MHz/2.8 MHz)
- DSD Disc (SACD) Playback via HDMI (2.8 MHz)
- Digital Core Engine with Cirrus Logic (Quad Core) x1
- Advanced Sound Retriever
- Connectivity & Control
- HDMI 4 In/1 Out
- Plug and Play External HDD and USB Memory via Front USB*4
- Works with Pioneer Remote App (iOS/Android™)*5
- Built-in Wi-Fi (Dual Band 5 GHz/2.4 GHz)
- Built-in Bluetooth® Wireless Tech
- FM Tuner with 40 Station Presets
- Firmware Update (USB/Network)
- Front Terminals
- USB 1 In for USB Drive
- Phones 1 Out
- Rear Terminals
- HDMI 4 In
- HDMI 1 Out (ARC)
- Ethernet 1 In
- Audio 2 In (Assignable)
- Phono (MM) 1 In
- MCACC Setup MIC In
- Digital Coaxial 1 In (Assignable)
- Digital Optical 1 In (Assignable)
- Subwoofer 1 Pre Out
- Speaker Out (L/R)
- FM Tuner Antenna
- Additional Specifications
- Power Requirement: AC 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 55 W
- Power Consumption During Standby: 0.38 W (2 W Network Standby On)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17-1/8 x 3-1/16 x 13 inches (435 x 78 x 330 mm)
- Weight: 8.8 lbs. (4.0 kg)