TSi Series Center Channel Speaker with 5.25" Drivers
The CS10 ensures every seat in the house hears a prime performance. Even in smaller home theater setups, the center channel speaker carries over 50% of a movie’s audio, from effects to directional cues to dialogue. Featuring angled CS enclosure flips for perfect aiming and more placement flexibility, this workhorse speaker delivers clear, warm and realistic sound from above or below your TV screen. It’s the ideal base for your small home theater setup.
- Dynamic Balance®: Proprietary, patented technology reduces distortion-causing driver and system resonances for smoother, more natural sound.
- Klippel Motor Optimization: Laser measurement technology ensures a smooth excursion path at both ends of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at all volumes.
- Superior Materials: Silk dome tweeters deliver clear, detailed and fatigueless highs at any volume, while gold-plated, pro-grade 5-way binding posts enable the most secure connection options.
- Qty Included: 1
- Height: 6.5" (16.51 cm)
- Width: 20" (50.8 cm)
- Depth: 9.75" (24.77 cm)
- Weight: 16 lbs (7.26 kg)
- Driver Complement: (2) 5.25" (13.34 cm) d (Round) Bi-laminate organic fiber cone - Mid/Woofer, (1) 1" (2.54 cm) d (Round) Silk dome Dynamic Balance - Tweeter
- Audio Quality
- Total Frequency Response: 53 Hz - 25,000 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter): 91 dB
- Lower and Upper -3dB Limits: 3 Hz - 24,000 Hz
For Residents/Customers in California:
Follow this link for your Proposition 65 warning.