TSi Series 2-way bookshelf speaker with 5 1/4-inch driver
In your small to midsize room, consider a bookshelf loudspeaker that can sit on a shelf or a stylish stand and deliver the same powerful impact and wide dynamic range as a tower without overwhelming the decor. The TSi200 is the perfect introduction to audiophile-grade bookshelf speaker performance, in an elegant design, at a rational price.
- Bass-Reflex (ported) design
- 1" Dynamic Balance silk dome tweeter
- Frequency response 50-24,000 Hz (-3dB)
- Unlike other speakers in this price range, TSi enclosures are constructed of extensively braced, solid MDF with three-quarter-inch baffles. This virtually eliminates internal resonances and damps energy-stealing vibrations, for more efficient operation and more transparent sound.
- Klippel motor optimization uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes.
- TSi design combines smaller drivers (for more overall driver area with less driver mass) and narrow baffle geometry, for wider range and more spacious soundstaging, so every seat in the house hears a prime performance.
- Qty Included: Pair
- Orientation: Vertical
- Height: 15.438" (39.21 cm)
- Width: 8" (20.32 cm)
- Depth: 11.75" (29.85 cm)
- Weight: 17 lbs (7.71 kg)
- Front Array Driver Complement: (2) 5.25" (13.34 cm) d (Round) Bi-laminate organic fiber cone - Mid/Woofer, (1) 1" (2.54 cm) d (Round) Silk dome dynamic balance - Tweeter
- Audio Quality
- Total Frequency Response: 43 Hz - 25,000 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter): 89 dB
- Lower and Upper -3dB Limits: 50 Hz - 24,000 Hz
- Speaker Inputs: Pair of 5-way binding posts - Gold-plated
- External Amplifier
- Recommended Amplifier Power Per Channel: 20 watts - 150 watts
For Residents/Customers in California:
Follow this link for your Proposition 65 warning.