Denon AVR-X2600H 7.2 Ch 4k Ultra HD AV Receiver With 3D Audio And HEOS Built-in
Upgrade your home theater with the Denon AVR-X2600H. With 95W per channel (8 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, THD .08%, 2 ch driven), this performance-tuned Denon AV receiver provides a truly immersive 3D audio experience. Supports Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X™, DTS Virtual:X. Watch your TV or projector video content with the best possible picture thanks to the latest 4K video technologies like Dolby Vision™, HDR10, and HLG.
With eARC support pass-through, 8 HDMI inputs and 2 outputs with full HDCP 2.3 support on all ports, enjoy seamless compatibility with the latest HD and Ultra HD TVs, Blu-ray players and game consoles. The front-panel USB offers convenient audio playback of MP3 and Hi-Res audio formats (WAV, FLAC, ALAC and DSD 2.8/5.6 MHz files). Stream popular music services like Spotify®, Pandora®, Tidal and more wirelessly via Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay 2 and Wi-Fi with HEOS Built-in.
Polk Audio TSi200 Bookshelf Speakers (Pair)
- Technical Information
- Number of Power Amps: 7
- Power Output: 150W per Channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 1%, 1 ch), 125W per Channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.7%, 2 ch), 95W per Channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.08%, 2 ch
- Speaker Impedance: 4 – 16 ohms
- Preamplifier Section
- Input Sensitivity/impedance: 200 mV / 47 kohms
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 100 kHz — +1, –3 dB (Direct Mode)
- S/N Ratio: 100 dB (IHF–A Weighted, Direct Mode)
- Power Supply: AC 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 500 W
- HDMI (Front 1): x 8
- Component (Video): x 2
- Composite (Video): x 2
- Analog Audio: x 4
- Digital Optical: x 2
- USB (front): x 1
- HDMI Monitor (1x eARC): x 2
- Component (Video): x 1
- Composite (Video): x 1
- Audio Pre-Out (SW): 2 ch
In your small to midsize room, consider a bookshelf loudspeaker that can sit on a shelf or a stylish stand and deliver the same powerful impact and wide dynamic range as a tower without overwhelming the decor. The TSi200 is the perfect introduction to audiophile-grade bookshelf speaker performance, in an elegant design, at a rational price.
TSi Series Center Channel Speaker with 5.25" Drivers
- Bass-Reflex (ported) design
- 1" Dynamic Balance silk dome tweeter
- Frequency response 50-24,000 Hz (-3dB)
- Unlike other speakers in this price range, TSi enclosures are constructed of extensively braced, solid MDF with three-quarter-inch baffles. This virtually eliminates internal resonances and damps energy-stealing vibrations, for more efficient operation and more transparent sound.
- Klippel motor optimization uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes.
- TSi design combines smaller drivers (for more overall driver area with less driver mass) and narrow baffle geometry, for wider range and more spacious soundstaging, so every seat in the house hears a prime performance.
- Qty Included: Pair
- Orientation: Vertical
- Height: 15.438" (39.21 cm)
- Width: 8" (20.32 cm)
- Depth: 11.75" (29.85 cm)
- Weight: 17 lbs (7.71 kg)
- Front Array Driver Complement: (2) 5.25" (13.34 cm) d (Round) Bi-laminate organic fiber cone - Mid/Woofer, (1) 1" (2.54 cm) d (Round) Silk dome dynamic balance - Tweeter
- Audio Quality
- Total Frequency Response: 43 Hz - 25,000 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter): 89 dB
- Lower and Upper -3dB Limits: 50 Hz - 24,000 Hz
- Speaker Inputs: Pair of 5-way binding posts - Gold-plated
- External Amplifier
- Recommended Amplifier Power Per Channel: 20 watts - 150 watts
The CS10 ensures every seat in the house hears a prime performance. Even in smaller home theater setups, the center channel speaker carries over 50% of a movie’s audio, from effects to directional cues to dialogue. Featuring angled CS enclosure flips for perfect aiming and more placement flexibility, this workhorse speaker delivers clear, warm and realistic sound from above or below your TV screen. It’s the ideal base for your small home theater setup.
- Dynamic Balance®: Proprietary, patented technology reduces distortion-causing driver and system resonances for smoother, more natural sound.
- Klippel Motor Optimization: Laser measurement technology ensures a smooth excursion path at both ends of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at all volumes.
- Superior Materials: Silk dome tweeters deliver clear, detailed and fatigueless highs at any volume, while gold-plated, pro-grade 5-way binding posts enable the most secure connection options.
- Qty Included: 1
- Height: 6.5" (16.51 cm)
- Width: 20" (50.8 cm)
- Depth: 9.75" (24.77 cm)
- Weight: 16 lbs (7.26 kg)
- Driver Complement: (2) 5.25" (13.34 cm) d (Round) Bi-laminate organic fiber cone - Mid/Woofer, (1) 1" (2.54 cm) d (Round) Silk dome Dynamic Balance - Tweeter
- Audio Quality
- Total Frequency Response: 53 Hz - 25,000 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter): 91 dB
- Lower and Upper -3dB Limits: 3 Hz - 24,000 Hz
For Residents/Customers in California:
Follow this link for your Proposition 65 warning.