Handmade in Europe, the E1 from Pro-Ject Audio Systems introduces the E Series of turntables, aiming to deliver a great sound experience for listeners on a limited budget. It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner, returnee or experienced vinyl fan- the E1 won’t disappoint you! Our Plug & Play design with pre-adjusted tracking force and anti-skating (done by our experienced technicians at the factory) provides you the best settings for your turntable. Just lean back and enjoy your favorite records.
The E1 is available in three different versions to fit everyone’s needs. All three models are equipped with a 33/45rpm electronic speed switch. The E1 Phono adds an internal phono preamplifier to the standard version and is the perfect model for you if you don’t have a phono preamplifier in your current setup. If you want to connect your turntable wirelessly to your Bluetooth speaker, headphones or amplifier, the E1 BT is the choice for you. It features not only a BT 5.0 transmitter, but also an integrated phono preamplifier.
Handmade in Europe
The stylish CNC-machined composite fiber plinth (available in gloss black, gloss white or satin walnut) is carefully manufactured to ensure there are no hollow spaces inside. The lightweight and low-friction 8.6″ aluminum tonearm is optimized for the high quality Ortofon OM 5e cartridge and will bring out its maximum potential. The new ABS Polymer main platter is strengthened with purpose-designed ridges in order to create an ideal, low-resonance platform for your vinyl. To protect your E1 from dust, you will also find an elegant acrylic dust cover with adjustable hinges in the box. Boasting premium materials, stylish aesthetics and a rich, lively sound, the extensive development process has ensured that there has been no compromise in sonic performance despite such an affordable price.
- Low-mass tonearm & headshell design
- Low-resonance ABS polymer main platter
- Damped DC motor
- Electronic speed change
- Preset VTF and anti-skate compensation
- Factory-aligned Ortofon OM 5e cartridge
- Belt-driven sub-platter under main platter
- Purpose-designed phono cable (captive)
- Dust cover included
- Handmade in Europe
- Speed: 33/45rpm (electronic speed change)
- Wow & flutter at 33rpm: +/-0.25%; 45rpm: +/-0.23%
- Speed drift at 33rpm: +/-0.7%; 45rpm: +/-0.6%
- Signal to noise: 65dB
- Effective tonearm length/mass: 8.6” (218.5mm)/7g
- Overhang: 22.0mm
- Included: 15V DC/0.8A power supply, dust cover, 45rpm adapter
- Power consumption: 4.5W
- Dimensions: 420 x 112 x 330mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 3.5kg net