PSB Products Can Only Be Purchased From And Shipped To Addresses In The United States
One speaker, multiple applications
Like all PSB speakers, the CustomSound C-SUR is prized for its true-to-nature sound. It is also highly versatile, offering several placement options for creating an immersive home theatre experience. Capable of handling 150 watts of amplifier power, the C-SUR is the robust yet discreet in-ceiling speaker your high-end home theatre system deserves.
Bring big sound to small rooms
The CustomSound C-SUR in-ceiling speaker uses two 5¼” (133mm) woofers and two 1″ (25mm) tweeters in a unique 5.1/7.1 dual-mode configuration that allows for an unusual installation option. Because each woofer/tweeter pair has its own crossover and input, a single C-SUR can be used for both the surround and surround-back channels, providing an ideal solution for a 7.1 theatre in smaller rooms.
Create the ideal soundstage
The CustomSound C-SUR is also an excellent height-channel speaker because of its diffuse soundfield. This speaker helps pull the sound “off the walls” to create a truly immersive experience. Combine the C-SUR with other speakers in the CustomSound line, such as the C-LCR and W-LCR2, to create a superb home theatre surround sound system.
Designed for acoustic integrity
Housed inside a meticulously engineered enclosure that ensures the acoustic integrity of the design in any installation, the CustomSound C-SUR is uncompromising in its performance, both visually and sonically. As an added benefit, the enclosure reduces sound transmission into adjoining rooms. This is the concealed-speaker system your home is waiting for.
- Two 5¼” (133mm) clay/ceramic reinforced polypropylene cone woofers
- Two 1″ (25mm) titanium done, ferrofluid-cooled tweeters
- Frequency response: 70-23,000Hz (±3dB)
- Dual-input design features dedicated speaker-wire inputs for each woofer and tweeter pair
- Includes magnetic “frameless” grille with fabric scrim
- Frequency Response
- On Axis @ 0°±3dB: 70-23,000Hz
- On Axis @ 0° ±1 1/2dB: 75-20,000Hz
- LF Cutoff -10dB: 65Hz
- Anechoic Chamber: 89dB
- Listening Room: 91dB
- Nominal: 6 Ohms
- Minimum: 4 Ohms
- Input Power
- Recommended: 20 – 150 Watts
- Program: 150 Watts
- Acoustic Design
- Tweeter (Nominal): 2 x 1” (25mm) Titanium Dome with Ferrofluid
- Woofer (Nominal): 2 x 5 1/4” (133mm) Clay/Ceramic reinforced Polypropylene Cone
- Crossover: 1500Hz, LR4
- Internal Volume: 0.4 cu ft (11.2L)
- Design Type: Sealed
- Dimensions / Weights / Finish
- Size (W x H x D)
- Cutout Dimensions – 13 3/16 x 13 3/16” * (335 x 335mm)
- Mounting Depth – 7 3/4” * (196mm) *
- Grille Dimensions – 14 3/4 x 14 3/4 x 3/8” * (373 x 373 x 7mm)
- Net – 17.6lb (8.8kg)/each
- Shipping – 24lb (10.9kg)/each
- Finish: White
- Notes: * Non-metric measurements are approximate.