Rega Planar 1 Plus Turntable in Matt Black
Note: The dust cover is included in this offer.
For the Planar 1 Plus, Rega’s engineers added a custom designed, high quality, moving magnet phono stage based around the multi-award winning What Hi-Fi? 5 Star Fono Mini.
The new built in stage offers the ability to connect the Planar 1 Plus directly to almost any system that has a standard line input via a standard phono to phono cable (supplied) or phono to 3.5mm lead. Simply put, there is no need to purchase a standalone phono stage or use an amplifier with a built in stage. Your Planar 1 Plus will connect directly to any standard Line Level input (such as you would connect a CD player to).
There are obvious audio advantages to housing the phono stage directly beneath the tonearm. The carefully shielded tonearm wire is soldered directly to the stage which prevents any unwanted pick up via the usual external cable between the arm and stage.
The Planar 1 Plus benefits from all of the advantages of its sibling, the Planar 1, such as a low noise 24v motor, precision hub bearing assembly and hand made RB110 tonearm with a factory fitted Rega Carbon cartridge. Set-up remains possible in under 30 seconds making this the easiest to use, and most flexible Rega turntable to date
- Use only with a Rega PS1 350 mA power supply.
- 50 Hz: 24 V AC 0.142 mA maximum power consumption 3.4 W.
- 60 Hz: 24 V AC 0.129 mA maximum power consumption 3.1 W.
- Maximum Output Level (3.54 cm/s RMS 45 degrees CBS STR100 Band 6a and 7a): 370-410 mV
- Output Impedance: 1 kΩ
- Frequency Response (pre-amplifier only): 14 Hz (-3 dB Point) to 100 kHz (-0.6 dB Point)
- RIAA Accuracy (pre-amplifier only): (100 Hz to 20 kHz) ± 0.4 dB typically better than ± 0.25 dB
- Pre-amplifier Gain: 40 dB
- Pre-amplifier Input Loading: 47 kΩ in parallel with 220 pF
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -75 dB A-weighted ref maximum output.
- Power Requirements: 50 Hz 24 V AC 0.142 mA 3.4 W – 60 Hz 24 V AC 0.129 mA 3.1 W
- Platter: 23mm, high mass, phenolic platter with improved flywheel effect for improved speed stability.
- Re-Designed feet: New improved feet to increase stability and reduce vibration transfer.
- Motor cover tray: New motor cover tray with integrated cooling.
- Balance Weight: New 111g ‘Plug and Play’ balance weight.
- Dimensions (lid closed): H 11.7 x W 44.7 x D 36 cm
- Weight: 4.35kg
Kanto YU4 Powered Speaker with Bluetooth® and Phono Preamp in Matt Black
Music is made to be shared. Whether you’re hanging out with friends or kicking it solo, YU4 ensures you’re always in good company. Producing 140W peak power, its Class D amplifier effortlessly fills your room with rich, spacious sound. Carefully designed 4” Kevlar® drivers and 1” silk dome tweeters faithfully reproduce your favorite tunes, letting you enjoy them to their fullest. Packed with connectivity, YU4 makes it easy to throw on your latest vinyl with a built-in phono preamp, or sit back and stream your carefully curated playlist via Bluetooth®. Crystal-clear, detailed sound for all to enjoy.
- Integrated Bluetooth® 4.0 with Qualcomm® aptX™ technology
- Easily connect to any vintage or modern day turntable with a built-in phono preamp
- Includes a remote to give you full control over your audio
- Tweeter: 1 inch Silk Dome
- Woofer: 4 inch Kevlar® drivers
- Nominal Impedance: 6 Ohms
- Amplifier Type: Class D
- Power Output: 140W Peak Power (70 Watts Total RMS)
- Input Sensitivity: 560 mV
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.25%
- Crossover Frequency: 2.0 kHz
- Crossover System: 2-way
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Inputs: 2x Optical (TOSLINK) Audio Inputs, Bluetooth® 4.0 with Qualcomm® aptX™
- Inputs 2: 3.5mm mini-jack AUX Input, RCA input with Phono Switch
- Outputs: Subwoofer output, USB charge port 5V 1.0A
- Speaker Terminals: Active to Passive Knurled Speaker Binding Posts
- Input Voltage/Frequency: AC 100V – 240V 50/60 Hz universal power supply
- Bass Port: 1.25" dual flared
- Standby Mode: Auto-Standby
- Standby Power: < 0.5 W
- Remote: Included
- Mounting Options: 1/4"-20 threaded hole on bottom for mounting
- Construction: Acoustic grade MDF rear ported cabinets
- Assembly Required?: No
- Product Dims (W x D x H): 5.5" x 7.5" x 8.7"
- Net Weight (Active Speaker): 6.9 lb
- Product Weight: 12.5 lb
- Box Contents: Speakers (2), Power cord, Infrared remote, AAA batteries (2), Speaker wire, 3.5mm AUX cable, Rubber feet (8), Manual
- Batteries Required?: Yes
- Batteries Included?: Yes