Note: The dust cover is included in this offer.
Designed solely for the reproduction of 78 rpm records, Rega has omitted any unnecessary gimmicks allowing them to concentrate the manufacturing costs on the high quality parts necessary to reproduce records accurately. The minimalist design of the Rega Planar 78 and the use of extremely high quality components ensure that your turntable should last for many years.
The RB220 offers astonishing performance and is one of Rega's best selling tonearms. An evolution of the famous RB250, which was supplied as standard on early Planar 2 and P2 turntable, the RB220 uses our patent pending, ultra lightweight, high quality polymer bearing selected, high quality vertical and horizontal bearings.
The tonearm uses their die-cast tube and the three point fixing technique based on the mounting design system. This system reduces stress on the plinth and tonearm and offers greater stability though the arm. All of which translates into more music for you the listener.
- Hand assembled RB220 Rega tonearm
- Precision main bearing
- Flywheel effect platter manufactured from phenolic resin which assists start up speed and stability
- Lightweight plinth
- Low vibration 24v motor
- DOES NOT INCLUDE CARTRIDGE.
- Excellent build quality, reliability and ease of use
- Input: 115 V AC 60 Hz 90 mA
- Output: 24 V AC 100 mA AC