On-wall surround sound from Revel
Here's a cool solution for folks who want a great-sounding home theater, but don't have gobs of floor space for traditional box speakers. This five-pack of Revel Concerta M8 speakers delivers the kind of open, accurate sound the company is famous for, and it sports a convenient, space-saving design.
Pair this system with a home theater receiver and a subwoofer for spacious sound with movies, music, and sports broadcasts in small- to medium-sized rooms. You can mount the satellites on your walls using the included brackets, or place them on a tabletop or shelf for stealthy surround sound.
The M8 SP5 system includes a center channel speaker cradle for easy placement (speakers shown in Gloss Black).
Extensive research and sonic testing
During development, Revel's engineers evaluated the M8s in a variety of on- and near-wall installations, measuring the on- and off-axis response in an anechoic chamber from dozens of different listening angles.
They balanced that with a series of double blind listening tests performed by a panel of experts in the company's Multichannel Listening Lab. The M8s consistently delivered flat frequency response across an exceptionally wide listening area. That translates to clear, realistic sound in real-world listening rooms.
High-tech woofer and tweeter design
The M8's woofer and tweeter diaphragms are made of Micro Ceramic Composite (MCC), a proprietary material created by anodizing both sides of an aluminum core. This adds strength and stiffness, but very little weight, which is exactly what you want for accurate sound reproduction.
Add a sub to complete your system
Revel designed the M8 SP5 speaker system to be paired with a powered subwoofer for the best sound. Their matching Revel B8 is an excellent choice for great bass that won't take up a ton of floor space.
- five-channel on-wall or tabletop surround sound speaker system
- four speakers are positioned vertically for your front and surround channels
- one speaker is positioned horizontally as a center channel (includes tabletop cradle)
- 2-way design with rigid aluminum bass reflex enclosure
- 1" MCC (Micro Ceramic Composite) dome tweeter with waveguide for consistent dispersion over a wide listening area
- dual 3" MCC woofers with cast frames for reduced resonance
- frequency response: 110-21,000 Hz (±3dB)
- for deep, hard-hitting bass add a powered sub to complement these speakers
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- recommended amplifier power: 10-125 watts
- impedance: 8 ohms
- gold-plated binding post speaker terminals
- removable grille is magnetically attached
- includes wall-mounting bracket and hardware
- gloss black finish
- 4-1/4"W x 11-11/16"H x 4-1/2"D
- weight: 3.5 lbs. (each)
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # REVM8SP5BLK
What's in the box:
- 4 Satellite loudspeakers
- Center-channel loudspeaker
- 5 Wall-brackets
- 10 Wall-mount end-caps
- 4 Rubber foot pads
- Center-channel stand
- Owner's Manual
The B8 features an 8-inch down-firing cone transducer and built-in high-performance 200-watt amplifier for impactful and memorable sound quality deserving of the Revel name. The B8 is available in two automotive-grade, high-gloss finishes – white and black – for stylish and elegant appearance. The wireless transmitter and space-efficient design allow you to place it anywhere in your room without having to run a cable to it. Add a B8 to your M8 SP2 and SP5 Satellite Packages for a complete, multi-channel Revel home theater system at unprecedented affordability. The B8 can also be used to complement your Revel Concerta2 and Architectural Series loudspeakers.
- 8-inch Down-firing Cone Transducer
- Built-in 200-watt Amplifier
- Wireless Transmitter
- 2 Automotive-Grade High-Gloss Finishes Available