OPEN-BOX UNIT / MINT CONDITION / FULL WARRANTY INCLUDED
The Revel Performa3 B110V2 subwoofer sets a new standard for low frequency detail, musicality and refinement. Featuring brute force visceral impact and high fidelity bass performance of unprecedented sophistication, the B110V2 is a must-have for home entertainment systems.
At the heart of the B110V2’s engineering is a new and improved woofer with 82% more linear excursion than the B110. The transducer’s 19.2 lb Klippel-optimized magnet assembly features a double-stacked ceramic 5 magnet with a flared vent for improved airflow. As a result, turbulence is reduced, output is increased, and distortion is minimized. Additional cooling vents in the back plate increase power handling while reducing compression.
- Fully vented cast aluminum frame to minimize acoustic losses from excessive back pressure
- A 50mm two-layer copper voice coil wound on a high heat-tolerant fiberglass former gives the transducer significant range of travel
- The parametric EQ is now localized onboard, rather than software-based, for easy adjustments in real time, as you listen
- Formed with contiguous wood layers to prevent splitting
- All Revel loudspeakers, including the B110V2, undergo double-blind, position-independent competitive tests during development, utilizing the latest psychoacoustic research and processes
- Strategically oriented internal bracing virtually eliminates unwanted cabinet vibration, and thereby coloration.
- Driver Components: 10" Coated paper/pulp cone woofer with 50mm two-layer copper voice coil, vented ceramic 5 magnet assembly and vented die-cast aluminum frame
- Amplifier Power: 1000W RMS
- Crossover Frequencies: 50Hz - 150Hz low-pass filter with LFE bypass
- Input Sensitivity: 400mV (full power)/20k Ohms (balanced); 14k Ohms (unbalanced)
- Inputs: Balanced (XLR), Unbalanced (RCA)
- Enclosure Type: Sealed
- Available Finishes: High-gloss walnut, black and white
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 14.31 x 13.44 x 16.88”
- Weight: 53.8 lbs
For Residents/Customers in California:
Follow this link for your Proposition 65 warning.