The Revel Performa3 B112V2 is the newest generation of Revel’s popular and successful B112 subwoofer, outfitted with the latest advancements in acoustic science and technology.
At the heart of the B112V2’s engineering is a new and improved woofer with 82% more linear excursion than the B112. The transducer’s 19.2 lb Klippel-optimized magnet assembly features a double-stacked ceramic 5 magnet with a flared vent for improved airflow. As a result, turbulence is reduced, output is increased, and distortion is minimized. Additional cooling vents in the back plate increase power handling while reducing compression.
- Fully vented cast aluminum frame to minimize acoustic losses from excessive back pressure
- A 50mm two-layer copper voice coil wound on a high heat-tolerant fiberglass former gives the transducer significant range of travel
- The parametric EQ is now localized onboard, rather than software-based, for easy adjustments in real time, as you listen
- Formed with contiguous wood layers to prevent splitting
- All Revel loudspeakers, including the B112V2, undergo double-blind, position-independent competitive tests during development, utilizing the latest psychoacoustic research and processes
- Strategically oriented internal bracing virtually eliminates unwanted cabinet vibration, and thereby coloration.
- Driver Components: 12" Coated paper/pulp cone woofer with 50mm two-layer copper voice coil, vented ceramic 5 magnet assembly and vented die-cast aluminum frame
- Amplifier Power: 1000W RMS
- Crossover Frequencies: 50Hz - 150Hz low-pass filter with LFE bypass
- Input Sensitivity: 400mV (full power)/20k Ohms (balanced); 14k Ohms (unbalanced)
- Inputs: Balanced (XLR), Unbalanced (RCA)
- Enclosure Type: Sealed
- Available Finishes: High-gloss walnut, black and white
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 15.94 x 16.56 x 18.4”
- Weight: 64.8 lbs
For Residents/Customers in California:
Follow this link for your Proposition 65 warning.
My second one.
I already own this speaker. Love it so much, I wanted a second one