In a multichannel system, no single speaker is charged with a more important mission than the center channel. Often carrying as much as 75% of a modern cinema soundtrack at any one instant, the center channel is the acoustical anchor for the entire system. Which is why Revel created the Voice2 loudspeaker. Built with the same exacting standards for tonal accuracy resident in every Ultima2, the Voice2 enjoys an effortless command of dynamic contrasts, textural detail and resolving power. And its unflagging output permits it to articulate every musical crescendo and blockbuster special effect that comprise today’s multichannel and surround-sound experience.
Drawn from Revel’s remarkable new family of Ultima2 transducers, Voice2 sports a pair of 8-inch woofers, and a 5 1/4-inch midrange and huge 2-inch diameter flat-wire voice coils. Voice2 offers not only an extraordinarily wide dynamic range, but the luxury of compression-free performance. Add the pristine resolution of the pure beryllium 1-inch Ultima2 series dome tweeter and computer-optimized high-order filter networks, and the Revel Ultima Voice2 will reproduce the softest utterance or the loudest concussion. By any standard Voice2 provides an elevated sonic experience at the most demanding output levels.
- Rounded baffles and enclosures virtually eliminate diffraction
- Woofer and midrange trandsducers feature inverted-dome designs for superior piston like behavior
- Tweeters use acoustically optimized waveguides for seamless transitions between the tweeter and midrange
- Pure-beryllium dome tweeters exhibit the optimal balance of high-power handling, low distortion and compression
- Separate filter boards for each frequency range
- Ideally suited for use as a LCR loudspeaker