Since the first Revel speakers in 1996, Revel products have stood at the forefront of loudspeaker design and performance. Revel in-wall loudspeakers draw upon the same research, resources and unique perspective that put all Revel loudspeakers in a class by themselves. Revel in-wall loudspeakers provide unparalleled value and are known for their standard-setting low sonic coloration and their freedom from distortion over an extraordinarily wide dynamic range.
- Long-throw woofers with rubber surrounds provide high output with low distortion.
- 1-inch (25mm) metal-dome tweeter with an integrated waveguide provides optimized response both on and off axis.
- High-order crossover network delivers accurate timbre reproduction.
- Dual-woofer model (W253L) is ideal for installation as left/center/right speakers with a wall-mounted flat-screen TV.
- HIGH-FREQUENCY DRIVE COMPONENTS:
- 1" Aluminum-Dome Tweeter with Waveguide
- LOW-FREQUENCY DRIVE COMPONENTS:
- 6-1/2" Aluminum Cone, Cast-Polymer Frame Woofer
- Mounting Depth: 3.5" (89mm)
- RECOMMENDED AMPLIFIER POWER:
- 10W – 100W
- 3.4 lb (1.5kg) / Shipping Weight: 4.9 lb (2.2kg)