Since the first Revel speakers in 1996, Revel products have stood at the forefront of loudspeaker design and performance. Revel in-wall loudspeakers draw upon the same research, resources and unique perspective that put all Revel loudspeakers in a class by themselves. Revel in-wall loudspeakers provide unparalleled value and are known for their standard-setting low sonic coloration and their freedom from distortion over an extraordinarily wide dynamic range.
- Long-throw woofers with cast frames and rubber surrounds provide high output with low distortion.
- 1-inch (25mm) angle-adjustable, metal-dome tweeter with an integrated waveguide provides optimized response both on an off axis.
- High-order crossover network with premium-quality components delivers extraordinarily accurate timbre reproduction.
- Boundary compensation switch (W893/W873/W783/W763) lets you adjust the speaker to maintain tonal accuracy when the speaker is placed near an additional wall or the ceiling.
- Three-position tweeter level control (W893/W873/W783/W763/W583/W563/W553L) lets you adjust for optimum response in a variety of acoustical environments, or for using the speakers without grilles.
- Cutout dimensions (H x W): 9.8" x 7.3" (24.9 cm x 18.5 cm) • Includes zero-bezel magnetic grille • Grille finished dimension (H x W): 10.8" x 8.3" (27.3 cm x 21.1 cm)
- HIGH-FREQUENCY DRIVE COMPONENTS:
- 1" aluminum dome swiveling tweeter with waveguide
- LOW-FREQUENCY DRIVE COMPONENTS:
- 6 ½" Micro-Ceramic Composite (MCC) Cone, Cast-Polymer Frame Woofer
- C-2 mounting mechanism • Compatible with wall material thickness range: 0.5" – 1.0" (1.3 cm – 2.5 cm)
- 3.8 lb (1.7 kg) / Shipping weight: 4.9 lb (2.2 kg)
- Mounting depth: 3.6" (9.1 cm)