Solid shelves deliver the strength and timeless beauty of genuine, American hardwoods or Black, MDF (medium density fiberboard). MDF is commonly used in acoustics for its strength, stability and antiresonant characteristics.
Threaded steel support rods and matching fasteners allow shelves to be fully adjustable. Stack units with coupler and/or add individual shelves as you need them.
- Flexibility of infinite vertical adjustment
- Designed to enhance sonic performance by isolating audio/video components from vibration
- Open architecture allows for superior component venting and simple cable management
- Modular, stackable concept allows easy adjustment and retrofitting as need change
- Accessories provide additional storage options and functionality
- Recommended TV Size: up to 40"
- Top Holds: 150 lbs
- Adjustable Shelf: 150 lbs
- Infinity Adjustable Shelves: 5 (Allow for one or more component per shelf)
- Overall Dimensions in Inches & Weight in Pounds (W x H x D): (23" x 36" x 16") 56 lbs.
For Residents/Customers in California:
Follow this link for your Proposition 65 warning.
- Model Number:
- Single Wide
what i don't understand is why you could not get a choice oc rod length ..? the cost of all thread is really not much ..and 8-10 in more would have been really more functional ..the quality was not bad ,,the wood could have done a little more sanding ..but all in all i can make do ..thank you for this opportunity
A beautiful piece of furniture!! So well built!! Very sturdy!! Holding well over200 pounds of expensive audio!! Audiolab was able to ship AND deliver this product in 1 day!!! I could not have asked for a better Company to do business with!! I will absolutely do business again with Audiolab again!! Thank you