Beautiful and practical
Your guests will notice the anodized aluminum frame and select hardwood panels of the Salamander Design Synergy System Model 245, and how they make a handsome home for your A/V system. What they won't see are all the innovative design features that make this an outstanding piece of entertainment furniture.
Made for A/V gear
The wide cabinet top can support a TV up to 90” and weighing up to 200 lbs. The door panels have perforated metal panels that allow IR signals from your remote to pass through, as well as air to ventilate your gear. They also effectively hide the gear behind them. The doors also feature soft-close dampeners and hinges that extend so you can fully open each door.
The cabinet features an open compartment for your center channel speaker or small sound bar. Two outer compartments and two lower compartments provide plenty of room for your components and other gear. The removable back panel gives you easy access to your gear for wiring.
The Model 245 can be assembled a number of ways. You can install the doors onto the side and bottom compartments, or leave them off entirely. You can place the Model 245 on the floor, or remove the non-marking feet and mount the unit on the wall. The outer compartments each have an infinitely adjustable shelf. The supports slide along the aluminum frame, so you can move the shelf to the exact height you want — not where the next peg holes happen to be.
Good for the environment and the country
Salamander Designs uses only hardwoods harvested from managed forestry programs. Their frames are made from recycled aluminum, with environmentally friendly coatings and stains. And each Model 245 is built in the USA.
- for use with TVs up to 90"
- 4 compartments for components, plus open compartment
- cabinet top:
- 87"W x 19-3/4"D
- supports up to 200 lbs.
- open center compartment for speaker or components:
- interior dimensions: 41"W x 8-1/2"H x 18"D
- supports up to 75 lbs.
- two outer component compartments (each):
- interior dimensions 19-3/4"W x 17-3/4"H x 18"D
- adjustable shelf: 19-3/4"W x 18-1/2"D
- adjustable shelf supports up to 75 lbs.
- bottom component compartments (each):
- interior dimensions: 19-3/4"W x 8-5/6"H x 18"D
- supports up to 75 lbs.
- select hardwood with a dark walnut finish
- removable compartment doors:
- slow-close dampeners
- hinges extend to open doors fully
- perforated metal panels
- ventilation openings to keep components cool
- removable back panel for easy access
- black anodized aluminum frame
- cabinet can be wall mounted (must be mounted to wall studs or anchored to a brick, block, or concrete wall)
- removable non-marking leveling feet
- 87"W x 21"H x 19-3/4"D
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- assembly required
- MFR # 245W/B
What's in the box:
- Salamander Designs Synergy System Model 245 owner's manual
- 4 Side-panels
- 4 Rear-panels
- 4 Doors
- 2 Adjustable shelves
- Double-width shelf
- 2 Heavy-duty brackets
- 10 Posts
- Post cover
- 10 Feet
- 10 Hex-nuts
- 10 Washers
- 8 Shelf-pegs
- 8 Door hinges
- 2 Door pulls (2 screws)
- 4 Rubber stops
- 16 Thumb-nuts/screws
- 8 Connector bolts
- Assembly Instructions
For Residents/Customers in California:
Follow this link for your Proposition 65 warning.
- Model Number:
- Quadruple Wide