Salamander Oslo Cabinets are black beauties with an ultra-sleek techno aesthetic and smoked glass doors.
CONTEMPORARY, SOPHISTICATED, STREAMLINED
- Black Oak finish end-panels, smoked glass doors with black, tempered glass top
- Black Oak low-profile wood feet with hidden levelers
ENGINEERED TO PERFORM
The C-frame is a unique aluminum chassis designed to provide a strong and flexible furniture platform. Our expertly finished furniture panels are attached to the aluminum structure to create cabinets in various styles. While the end appearance is similar to that of typical furniture, the internal chassis permits a wide variety of bolt-on options and accessories.
All rack mount cabinets are constructed of premium components with exceptional attention to detail, reliability and durability. Mounting rails are compatible with industry EIA 19” component standards and include lacing bars to help manage wires.
- Rack Units: 25
- Lacing Bars: 3
- Door Clearance: 3.25”
- Attaches to cabinet frame posts
- Can be positioned for use with or without a door
- Rack Rails are threaded for 10/32 screws
- Designed to enhance sonic performance by isolating audio/video components from vibration
- Open architecture allows for superior component venting and simple cable management
- Soft-close door dampeners
- Modular, stackable concept allows easy adjustment and retrofitting as need change
- Dimensions in Inches & Weight in Pounds (W x D x H): (23.25 x 21.25 x 50.88”) 162 lbs
For Residents/Customers in California:
Follow this link for your Proposition 65 warning.
- Model Number:
- 517 RM
- Double Height