Salamander Sonoma cabinets feature an elegantly crafted design, and are rendered in American cherry. They include vertical slatted doors with black micro-perforated steel inserts for an updated Mission Style.
TRANSITIONAL, MISSION INFLUENCED
ENGINEERED TO PERFORM
- American cherry finish, wood framed panel with mullions and micro-perforated steel inserts with black pulls
- Black, tapered solid wood feet with hidden levelers
The C-frame is a unique aluminum chassis designed to provide a strong and flexible furniture platform. Our expertly finished furniture panels are attached to the aluminum structure to create cabinets in various styles. While the end appearance is similar to that of typical furniture, the internal chassis permits a wide variety of bolt-on options and accessories.
All rack mount cabinets are constructed of premium components with exceptional attention to detail, reliability and durability. Mounting rails are compatible with industry EIA 19” component standards and include lacing bars to help manage wires.
- Rack Units: 30
- Lacing Bars: 4
- Door Clearance: 3.25”
- Attaches to cabinet frame posts
- Can be positioned for use with or without a door
- Rack Rails are threaded for 10/32 screws
- Designed to enhance sonic performance by isolating audio/video components from vibration
- Open architecture allows for superior component venting and simple cable management
- Soft-close door dampeners
- Modular, stackable concept allows easy adjustment and retrofitting as need change
- Dimensions in Inches & Weight in Pounds (W x D x H): (63.25 x 21.25 x 23.25”) 184 lbs
- UPC: 634878011785
- MPN: C/SO617RM/AC
This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde or Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and birth defects and or other reproductive harm. For more information regarding the regulation go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.