Featuring next-gen acoustics and new levels of connectivity, Era 100 transforms any room with the finely tuned stereo sound and rich bass your music deserves.
Easily play all your audio content using WiFi and Bluetooth®1. Connect your turntable or other device using an auxiliary cable and the Sonos Line-In Adapter.2 Enjoy hands-free control with your voice.3 Pair two in the same room for even richer stereo sound or immersive home theater surround sound. Add more Sonos speakers around your home amazing sound in every room.
Superb sonic power
Next-gen acoustics bring your music to life with detailed stereo separation and deep bass at any volume.
Minor scale for major versatility
Place this speaker anywhere and everywhere you want to listen. The compact design fits beautifully on your bookshelf, kitchen counter, desk, or nightstand.
Play from any service or device
Wifi: The best sound experience
Stream the highest-quality audio from anywhere in your home without interruptions from calls or notifications.
Bluetooth: No missed connections
With the press of a button, you and your family and friends can stream directly from a paired Bluetooth device.1
Line in: Unlock new listening possibilities
Connect a turntable, computer, or other audio source using an auxiliary cable and the Sonos Line-In Adapter.
Breeze through setup
Go from unboxing to unbelievable sound in just a few minutes. Simply plug in the power cable, connect your phone or tablet to WiFi, and open the Sonos app.
Sonos Radio: Music comes standard
Discover free music, original content, and thousands of live stations from around the world on Sonos Radio. Find it in the Sonos app as soon as you set up your system.
Tunes itself for you
With a tap in the Sonos app, Trueplay™ tuning technology analyzes the unique acoustics of your space and optimizes the speaker’s EQ. So all your content sounds just the way it should.
Control your way
Touch controls: Touch, and go
Intuitive touch controls provide quick, screen-free control. Just tap or swipe to play, pause, adjust the volume, and group our Sonos speakers.
Sonos app: One app does it all like it’s nothing
The Sonos app brings all your content and settings together in one place for effortless control from any room.
Sonos Voice Control: Just say “Hey Sonos”
Play music and control your system with hands-free ease and unmatched privacy.
Amazon Alexa: Get extra help from Amazon Alexa
Ask Alexa to control your smart home devices, manage your calendar and more.
Direct Control: Use your favorite app
Control Sonos directly from supported apps, including Pandora, Spotify, and TIDAL.
Apple AirPlay 2: Share audio from your Apple devices
Stream directly from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. With the Apple Home app, you can even use Siri on your device to play Apple Music.
Your voice, your choice
Era 100 is designed for ease of listening and mind, with multiple ways to protect your privacy.
Privacy with a tap
Deactivate your voice assistants by tapping the speech bubble on top of the speaker. The light will also turn off. You will still have access to other mic-enabled features, like Trueplay.
Security with a switch
Make sure no one accidentally activates your voice assistant by toggling off the switch on the back of the speaker. This disconnects all power to the microphone hardware for added security.
- Amplifiers: Three class-D digital amplifiers precision-tuned for the speaker's unique acoustic architecture power your sound experience.
- Tweeters: Two angled tweeters create a crisp and accurate high frequency response and stereo separation.
- Woofers: One midwoofer ensures the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies and deep bass.
- Microphones: The far-field microphone array uses advanced beamforming and multi-channel echo cancellation for quick and accurate voice control and automatic Trueplay tuning.
- Adjustable EQ: Use the Sonos app to adjust bass, treble, and loudness.
- Trueplay: This software measures the acoustics of the room then fine-tunes the EQ. Compatible with iOS and Android devices.
- Details + Dimensions
- Height: 7.18 in (182.5 mm)
- Width: 4.72 in (120 mm)
- Depth: 5.14 in (130.5 mm)
- Weight: 4.44 lb (2.02 kg)
- Colors: Black, White
- Finish: Matte
- Controls: Use the capacitive touch controls to play, pause, skip, replay, adjust the volume, mute your voice assistant, and group or ungroup Sonos products.
- Bluetooth Button: Press to pair with a Bluetooth device.
- Mic Switch: Toggle off this switch on the back of the product to disconnect all power to the microphone hardware.
- LEDs: Lights on the product indicate connection, microphone activity, and mute status.
- Power + Connectivity
- WiFi: Compatible with WiFi 6. Connect to WiFi with any 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax 2.4 GHz/5 GHz broadcast-capable router.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0 supports audio streaming from any Bluetooth-enabled device.
- Voltage: 100-240V 50/60Hz internal power supply
- USB-C: Connect an audio source using a 3.5 mm auxiliary cable and the Sonos Line-In Adapter. Connect your router with an ethernet cable and the Sonos Combo Adapter. (All accessories sold separately.)
- CPU: Quad Core, 1.4 GHz A55
- Memory: 1 GB SDRAM, 8 GB NV
- Voice: Works with Sonos Voice Control and Amazon Alexa. Availability of services varies by language and country.
- Apple AirPlay 2: Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.
- Box Contents
- Sonos Era 100
- Power Cable: Length: 6 ft (2 m)
- Documentation: Quickstart Guide and legal/warranty information
- WiFi: Internet connection
- Power Source: Nearby electrical outlet
- Sonos app: The latest generation of the Sonos app running on a compatible device
- Portable Speakers
- Portable Speakers