With next-level audio that hits from every direction, Era 300 doesn’t just surround you, it puts you inside your music.
Feel more connected to all your audio content with phenomenally clear and spacious sound. Stream from all your favorite services and devices with WiFi and Bluetooth®.1 Connect a turntable or other audio source using an auxiliary cable and the Sonos Line-In Adapter.2 Experience mind-bendingly realistic surround sound when you pair two Era 300 speakers with Arc and stream spatial audio with Dolby Atmos.3 Set up is easy, and control is even easier with the Sonos app, next-generation touch controls, and your voice.4
Take your spatial audio experience above and beyond
Featuring six optimally positioned drivers all around the front, sides, and to to support Dolby Atmos Music, the breakthrough acoustic design projects sound from wall to wall and floor to ceiling, immersing you in every dimension of the song.
Make the whole room the sweet spot
No matter where you are or what you play, the listening experience is nothing short of extraordinary. Custom waveguides accurately disperse sound right, left, forward, and above, creating a sensationally spacious stereo soundstage you can feel all around the room.
An acoustic and aesthetic masterpiece
The first-of-its-kind design exquisitely balances sonic performance and visual appeal, precisely angling each driver while looking worthy of display.
Play from any service or device
Wifi: The best sound experience
Stream the highest-quality audio from anywhere in your home without interruptions from calls or notifications.
Bluetooth: No Missed Connections
With the press of a button, you and your family and friends can stream directly from a paired Bluetooth device.1
Line in: Unlock new listening possibilities
Connect a turntable, computer, or other audio source using an auxiliary cable and the Sonos Line-In Adapter.2
Surround sound so real it's surreal
Experience mind-bending surround sound when you pair two speakers with Arc or Beam (Gen 2). Supercharged by Dolby Atmos, the lateral and overhead channels in each product create an all-encompassing soundstage.5
Bewilderingly easy to set up
Go from unboxing to unbelievable sound in just a few minutes. Simply plug in the power cable, connect your phone or tablet to WiFi, and open the Sonos app.
Tunes itself for you
With a tap in the Sonos app, Trueplay™ tuning technology analyzes the unique acoustics of your space and optimizes the speaker’s EQ. So all your content sounds just the way it should.
Music comes standard
Discover free music, original content, and thousands of live stations from around the world on Sonos Radio. Find it in the Sonos app as soon as you set up your system.
Control your way
Touch controls: Touch, and go
Intuitive touch controls provide quick, screen-free control. Just tap or swipe to play, pause, adjust the volume, and group our Sonos speakers.
Sonos app: One app does it all like it’s nothing
The Sonos app brings all your content and settings together in one place for effortless control from any room.
Sonos Voice Control: Just say “Hey Sonos”
Play music and control your system with hands-free ease and unmatched privacy.
Amazon Alexa: Get extra help from Amazon Alexa
Ask Alexa to control your smart home devices, manage your calendar and more.
Direct Control: Use your favorite app
Control Sonos directly from supported apps, including Pandora, Spotify, and TIDAL
Apple AirPlay 2: Share audio from your Apple devices
Stream directly from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac With the Apple Home app you can even use Siri on your device to play Apple Music.
Your voice, your choice
Era 300 is designed for ease of listening and mind, with multiple ways to protect your privacy.
Privacy with a tap
Deactivate your voice assistants by tapping the speech bubble on top of the speaker. The light will also turn off. You will still have access to other mic-enabled features, like Trueplay™.
Security with a switch
Make sure no one accidentally activates your voice assistant by toggling off the switch on the back of the speaker. This disconnects all power to the microphone hardware for added security.
- Amplifiers: Six class-D digital amplifiers precision-tuned for the speaker's unique acoustic architecture power your sound experience.
- Tweeters: Four tweeters ensure faithful playback of high and mid-range frequencies. The forward-firing mid tweeter provides a smooth center image while two side-firing mid tweeters create stereo separation. Loaded into a directional horn, the upward-firing tweeter reflects sound off the ceiling when playing Dolby Atmos content.
- Woofers: Two woofers maximize low-end output and are angled left and right to support stereo playback.
- Microphones: The far-field microphone array uses advanced beamforming and multi-channel echo cancellation for quick and accurate voice control and automatic Trueplay tuning.
- Adjustable EQ: Use the Sonos app to adjust bass, treble, and loudness.
- Trueplay: This software measures the acoustics of the room then fine-tunes the EQ. Compatible with iOS and Android devices.
- Details + Dimensions
- Height: 6.30 in (160 mm)
- Width: 10.24 in (260 mm)
- Depth: 7.28 in (185 mm)
- Weight: 9.85 lb (4.47 kg)
- Colors: Black, White
- Finish: Matte
- Controls: Use the capacitive touch controls to play, pause, skip, replay, adjust the volume, mute your voice assistant, and group or ungroup Sonos products.
- Bluetooth Button: Press to pair with a Bluetooth device.
- Mic Switch: Toggle off this switch on the back of the product to disconnect all power to the microphone hardware.
- LEDs: Lights on the product indicate connection, microphone activity, and mute status.
- Power + Connectivity
- WiFi: Compatible with WiFi 6. Connect to WiFi with any 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax 2.4 GHz/5 GHz broadcast-capable router.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0 supports audio streaming from any Bluetooth-enabled device.
- Voltage: 100-240V 50/60Hz internal power supply
- USB-C: Connect an audio source using a 3.5 mm auxiliary cable and the Sonos Line-In Adapter. Connect your router with an ethernet cable and the Sonos Combo Adapter. (All accessories sold separately.)
- CPU: Quad Core, 4xA55 1.9GHz
- Memory: 8 GB DDR4, 8 GB NAND
- Voice: Works with Sonos Voice Control and Amazon Alexa. Availability of services varies by language and country.
- Apple AirPlay 2: Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.
- Box Contents
- Sonos Era 300
- Power Cable: Length: 6 ft (2 m)
- Documentation: Quickstart Guide and legal/warranty information
- WiFi: Internet connection
- Power Source: Nearby electrical outlet
- Sonos app: The latest generation of the Sonos app running on a compatible device
- Wireless Speaker
- Wireless Speaker