Epic Sound for Your Television
PLAYBAR’s nine-speaker driver soundbar design floods your home with huge waves of epic, full-theater sound for TV, Web, Movies and Video Games.
All the music on earth
PLAYBAR doubles up not only as a soundbar but also as a stand-alone all-in-one Sonos player that allows you to wirelessly stream all the music on earth—your iTunes library, your favorite music services, and thousands of Internet radio stations, shows and podcasts.
PLAYBAR connects to your TV using a single optical cable and power cord and plays everything that is connected to your TV, from cable boxes to gaming consoles.
No rewiring required. Connect PLAYBAR to your home WiFi network using the free Sonos Controller App.
The PLAYBAR's long, thin soundbar shape allows it to sit easily above or beneath your TV on a table or a console, or to be wall-mounted.
PLAYBAR speaks DOLBY DIGITAL and stereo, so you never miss a moment of the action.
Everything sounds better with Sub.
When you pair a Sub with any Sonos speaker, you’ll hear parts of your music that you wouldn’t hear otherwise. Sub does all the heavy lifting required to deliver the low, low frequencies, letting your other speakers focus on perfecting the mid and high-range frequencies. You won’t just hear the difference. You’ll feel it.
- CONTROL WITH YOUR VOICE. Use with an Amazon Echo or Dot to play and control songs, playlists, radio stations, podcasts and more.
- SET UP OVER WIFI. Plug in. Connect. Stream without interruptions or interference.
- START IN ANY ROOM. ADD ON. Play different songs in different rooms. Or the same song everywhere.
- CONTROL WITH ONE APP. Pick a room. Pick a song. Hit play.
- Feel the bass. Bass is all about moving air. The more you move, the more bass you hear. Sub delivers amazing amounts of highly-detailed, dynamic bass by using a surprisingly strong pair of woofers to move air. We also designed Sub with an opening in the middle to move even more air out of the enclosure.
- All in the family. Sub works with any amplified Sonos speaker or component. Add bigger boom to your home theater by pairing with Playbar. Bring out the bass in your favorite tunes streaming on your Play:1, Play:3, Play:5, or the speakers you’ve connected to your Connect:Amp.
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the two dedicated speaker drivers and the acoustic architecture.
- Two force-canceling speaker drivers positioned face-to-face for deeper, richer sound and zero cabinet buzz or rattle.
- Dual acoustic ports carefully tuned to enhance Sub performance.
- Frequency response: Plays down to 25 Hz.
- Automatic equalization. Audio settings adjust to perfectly balance Sub and the paired Sonos speaker or component to optimize sound quality.
- Adjustable volume controls let you customize your sound.
- Power & Networking
- Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- WiFi, not Bluetooth: Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
- Ethernet port: One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port provides the option to connect Sub to a wired home network.
- Dimensions - H x W x D: 15.3 x 15.8 x 6.2 in. (389 x 402 x 158 mm).
- Weight: 36.3 lbs. (16 kg).
- Product finish: Premium white gloss; premium black gloss.
- Side panel buttons & lights: Join household button. LED indicates Sub status.
- Sonos Sub in Black UPC: 878269002338
- Sonos Sub in Black MPN: SUBG1US1BLK
- Sonos Sub in White UPC: 878269002260
- Sonos Sub in White MPN: SUBG1US1
- Sonos Sub, power cord, Sonos QuickStart Guide, and Legal/Warranty information.