The versatile streaming component for your stereo or receiver.
Connect Port to your traditional stereo to stream music and more. Enjoy control with the Sonos app or Apple AirPlay 2, and easily expand your sound system to more rooms.
Stream all your favorites
Enjoy music, podcasts, audiobooks, and internet radio with your amplified audio equipment. You can also stream vinyl, CDs, and stored audio files to Sonos speakers in other rooms of your home.
Apple AirPlay 2 on Sonos
Stream sound directly from your iPhone or iPad and ask Siri to play Apple Music.
Line-in and play
Use the line-in to connect your phone or another device to your stereo.
Introducing Sonos Radio
Enjoy thousands of stations, including live radio and exclusive programming, on your system through the Sonos app.
- Audio line-in to bring your record player, CD player, or other audio source into the Sonos ecosystem.
- Audio line-out through either analog (RCA) or digital (coaxial) for connecting amplified audio equipment.
- 12V trigger turns on your stereo or receiver automatically when a signal is sent so there's no extra steps or remote needed.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls to optimize sound performance. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
- Dimensions - H x W x D: 1.6 x 5.4 x 5.4 in. (41 x 138 x 138 mm)
- Weight: 1.04 lbs. (0.472 kg)
- Product finish: Matte black
- Light: LED indicates status
- Power & Networking
- Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- Ethernet ports: Two 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports. Wire directly to your router if WiFi is unreliable.
- WiFi: Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router.
- Apple AirPlay 2: Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.
- System requirements: System requirements Amplified audio equipment with analog or digital audio inputs, or an audio source with audio output, and broadband internet
- power chord
- RCA cable
- QuickStart Guide
- legal/warranty information