The Outdoor Elements series includes eight different models to address a multiple of different exterior applications. Depending on the need, you can choose from speakers that offer five-inch, six-inch or even eight-inch woofers. Loaded into ported enclosures to dramatically enhance low frequency response, these woofers provide deep full bass to compliment any type of music.
The midrange and high frequencies are produced using advanced cone or dome drivers depending on the model. All drivers are made of space-age polymers, injection molded graphite or aluminum and are selected for sonic purity and dynamic performance. All of our Elements line of speakers are available in black or white.
- Woofer Size: 6.5 (Inches)
- Woofer Construction: One 6 1/2" Aluminum Cone Woofer with Rubber Surround
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 4 (Ohms)
- Power Handling: 125 (Watts)
- Sensitivity: 90 (dB)
- Timbre: Timbre-Matched to All Three Series Speakers
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 11 1/16" x 7" x 6 11/16" (281 mm x 178 mm x 170 mm)
- One 6 1/2" Aluminum Cone Woofer with Rubber Surround
- One Pivoting 1" Liquid Cooled Aluminum Dome Tweeter
This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, as well as birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.