A major upgrade in both aesthetics and performance, Ruckus landscape speakers are the perfect choice for gardens, backyards, flower beds and any other natural outdoor environment. The new rock inspired enclosures are made of reinforced poly-resin that matches the color of the U.V. weather-resistant lacquer coating that covers the speaker. The result is a stone finish that, even if chipped or marred, will simply expose the same color and texture underneath. This means the speaker will look good and sound good for years to come. New driver elements and crossover networks have resulted in higher fidelity and greater sound pressure levels. Now the backyard can literally be filled with sound that rivals the finest indoor systems.
If you are looking to provide quality sound outdoors in most any landscape, the Ruckus series will blend in visually and dramatically impress your customers sonically.
- Tweeter(s): Silicone Encased Leads, Coaxially Mounted
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 8 (Ohms)
- Power Handling: 80 (Watts)
- Sensitivity: 91 (dB)
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 9 1/8" x 13"" x 10 1/2" (233 mm x 330 mm x 267 mm)
- 6 1/2" Polypropylene Cone Woofer with Sealed Voice Coil, Rubber Surround and Silicone Encased Leads
- 1/2" Polyamide Dome Tweeter with Silicone Encased Leads, Coaxially Mounted
This product can expose you to chemicals including Vinyl Chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.