TN-280BT-A3: A wireless turntable for new way of enjoying vinyl records
The TN-280BT-A3 is not only a great-sounding turntable for music enthusiastic who want to enjoy vinyl record from closet or re-issues. It brings you a totally new way of listening to vinyl records with its Bluetooth® capability. No extra cost for hi-fi components or complicated wiring is required. Only Bluetooth® speakers or headphones you might have for iPhones are required to enjoy the world of vinyl records.
The TN-280BT-A3 also accommodates a built-in Phono EQ amplifier that provides Line output, and allows you to connect to almost any sound system regardless type of inputs.
The belt-drive motor on the TN-280BT-A3 reduces vibration for sweeter, more accurate sound than direct-drive turntables for DJ, while an aluminum die-cast platter and anti-skating system provide a solid foundation for great-sounding playback. The high-performance, upgradable MM cartridge AT3600L from audio-technica captures every detail on your record, and the static-balanced straight tone-arm ensures clear sound. It’s all housed in a handsome case in black or walnut veneer.
For music enthusiasts who want to hear every sensuous note of their vinyl collection.
Built-in Bluetooth® transmitter
The TN-280BT-A3 delivers the sound wirelessly via built-in Bluetooth® transmitter, in addition to conventional RCA output in analog Line or Phono format. The pairing button is located at the right-front side of the cabinet, and pairing indicator tells you the speakers/headphone is successfully connected.
A new way of record playing
Unlike other turntable units, the TN-280BT-A3 provides you the simplest way of listening to vinyl records via Bluetooth® wireless technology.
If you already have a Bluetooth-enable speakers or headphone for your iPhone/Android phone, all you have to do is to install the TN-280BT-A3 in your room – no pricy hi-fi system and complicated wiring are required –. The connection is as simple as ABC, just press the BT pairing button when the Bluetooth® speakers/headphones are ready to the pairing, and once the connection is established, you don't need to repeat the same process every time you listening to vinyl records.
The TN-280BT-A3 also provides conventional ways of connection to hi-fi system with or without PHONO input via cable, and an RCA audio cable comes with the TN-280BT-A3.
An authentic 2-speed Turntable
The high inertia Aluminum die-cast platter is driven by a high torque DC motor for stable rotation for both 33-⅓ and 45 rpm. A soft felt mat further reduces vibration effectively. The high accuracy of the spindle is maintained by a polished Stainless steel Spindle and highly durable bronze spindle holder.
High-density MDF cabinet construction
Unlike other with plastic chassis, the heavy MDF cabinet minimizes vibrations and resonance for clearer sound when you playback your vinyl collection.
Built-in MM-type Phono EQ amplifier
Enjoy vinyl playback with any amplifier. The TN-280BT-A3 supports both Phono and Line outputs that allow you to enjoy vinyl records with or without phono equalizer.
VM-type cartridge pre-installed for quick start
A straight tone-arm is employed for high tracking accuracy. The anti-skating mechanism also ensures accurate tracking of vinyl records. An VM-type (equivalent to MM-type) cartridge audio-technica AT3600L is installed at the factory
Anti-skating adjustment for accurate tracking
Same as upper models, the TN-280BT-A3’s anti-skating mechanism ensures accurate tracking.
Features at a glance
- Belt-drive turntable
- Built-in Bluetooth® transmitter
- Built-in MM phono equalizing amplifier
- PHONO, LINE, and Bluetooth® outputs
- VM cartridge audio-technica AT3600L from audio-technica included
- Aluminum die-cast platter with felt mat
- Anti-skating mechanism
- 2-speed (33-1/3, 45 rpm)
- High-density MDF cabinet for better vibration and resonance
- Sleek design in black or walnut finish
- Turntable section
- Motor: DC Motor
- Speed: 33 1/3 RPM, 45 RPM RPM
- Wow and Flutter: 0.2%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 67dB or higher (A-weighted, 20kHz LPF), 60dB (unweighted, 20kHz, LPF)
- Platter: Aluminum Die-cast
- Diameter of Platter: 12", 30cm
- Tonearm section
- Type: Static Balance, Straight
- Effective Arm Length: 8.8", 223mm
- Stylus Pressure Range: 0 to 5g
- Compatible Cartridge Range: 3.5 to 6.5g
- Anti-skating Adjustment: Supported
- Cartridge section
- Type: VM-type
- Stylus Shape: Conical
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Channel Separation: 24dB at 1kHz, 15dB at 10kHz
- Channel Balance: 1.5dB
- Tracking Force: 3.5g±0.5 g
- Output Impedance: 47k ohms
- Output Voltage: 3.5mV
- Cartridge Weight: 5.0g±0.3 g
- Head-shell Weight: 10g (including nuts, screws and wires)
- Stylus Replacement: audio-technica ATN3600L
- Stylus Replacement: audio-technica ATN3600L
- Analog Output section
- Connectors: RCA Pin x 1 pair (Chrome-plated)
- PHONO: 4.2mV
- LINE: 120mV (–13dBV)
- Bluetooth® section
- Range: Approx. 30ft. / 10 meters
- Supported Codec: SBC
- Power: AC 100 to 240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: < 1.5W (< 0.5W at Standby)
- Overall Dimensions (W x H x D): 16.5" x 4.6" x 14.0", 420 x 117 x 356 mm
- Weight: Approx. 10.8 lbs. 4.9 kg
- Accessories: Rubber Sheet, EP Adapter, Counter Weight, Head-shell (MM-type Cartridge audio-technica AT3600L installed), Turntable (Platter), Dust Cover, Rubber Feet fro Dust Cover x2, Hinge x2, RCA Audio Cable, AC Adapter (GPE053A-120050-Z), Owner's Manual (including Warranty Card)
- Replacement Stylus: STL-122
- RoHS complied.
- Specification and design subject to change.