The TN-280BT also accommodates a built-in Phono EQ amplifier that provides Line output, and allows you to connect to almost any sound system regardless type of inputs.
The belt-drive motor on the TN-280BT reduces vibration for sweeter, more accurate sound than direct-drive turntables for DJ, while an aluminum die-cast platter and anti-skating system provide a solid foundation for great-sounding playback. The high-performance, upgradable MM cartridge captures every detail on your record, and the static-balanced straight tone-arm ensures clear sound. It’s all housed in a handsome case in black or walnut veneer.
BUILT-IN BLUETOOTH TRANSMITTER
The TN-280BT delivers the sound wirelessly via built-in Bluetooth transmitter, in addition to conventional RCA output in analog Line or Phono format. The pairing button is located at the right-front side of the cabinet, and pairing indicator tells you the speakers/headphone is successfully connected.
AUTHENTIC 2-SPEED BELT-DRIVE TURNTABLE
The high inertia Aluminum die-cast platter is driven by a high torque DC motor for stable rotation for both 33-1/3 and 45 rpm. A soft felt mat further reduces vibration effectively. The high accuracy of the spindle is maintained by a polished Stainless steel Spindle and highly durable bronze spindle holder.
HIGH-DENSITY MDF CABINET WITH BEAUTIFUL FINISH
Unlike other with plastic chassis, the heavy MDF cabinet minimizes vibrations and resonance for clearer sound when you playback your vinyl collection.
BUILT-IN MM-TYPE CARTRIDGE PHONO EQ AMPLIFIER
Enjoy vinyl playback with any amplifier. The TN-280BT supports both Phono and Line outputs that allow you to enjoy vinyl records with or without phono equalizer
STATIC-BALANCED STRAIGHT TONE-ARM
A straight tone-arm is employed for high tracking accuracy. The anti-skating mechanism also ensures accurate tracking of vinyl records. A Japan made MM-type cartridge is installed at the factory.
Same as upper models, the TN-280BT’s anti-skating mechanism ensures accurate tracking.
- 2-speed Belt-drive turntable 33-1/3 & 45 rpm
- Built-in Bluetooth transmitter
- Built-in MM phono equalizer with Phono, Line, & Bluetooth outputs
- High-performance MM cartridge included (Made in Japan)
- Aluminum die-cast platter
- Anti-skating mechanism
- High-density MDF cabinet for better vibration and resonance
- EAN: 04907034222230
- MPN: TN280BTB
- Turntable Section
- Type: Belt Drive
- Motor: DC Motor
- Rotation Speeds: 33-1/3, 45 rpm
- Deviation Speed: +/-2%
- Wow-and-Flutters: 0.2%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: more than 67 dB (A-weighted), 60 dB (unweighted, 20kHz, LPF)
- Turntable (Platter) Material/Diameter: Aluminum Die-cast/30 cm
- Tone-Arm Section
- Type: Straight, Static-balanced
- Effective Length: 223 mm
- Stylus Pressure Range: 0 to 5 g
- Compatible Cartridge: 3.5 to 6.5 g
- Anti-skating Adjustment: Supported
- Head-shell and Cartridge Sections
- Type: MM-type
- Stylus Shape: Elliptical
- Mount: half inch
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Channel Separation: 20dB at 1kHz
- Channel Balance: 2.0dB
- Tracking Force: 1.5 to 2.5g
- Vertical Tracking Angle: 20 degrees
- Output Impedance: 47k ohms
- Output Voltage: 4.5 mV (+/-3dB)
- Stylus Pressure: 2.0 g (+/-0.5 g)
- Cartridge Weight: 5.7 g (+/- 0.5 g)
- Head-shell Weight: 10 g (including nuts, screws, and wires)
- Analog Output Section
- Connectors: RCA Pin Jack x 1 pair (Chrome-plated)
- Output Voltage (Phono/Line): 4.5 mV (+/-3dB), 120 mV (-13dBV)
- Bluetooth Section
- Range: Approx. 10m
- Supported Codec: SBC
- Operation Power: AC Adapter
- Input: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Output: DC 12V 500mA
- Power Consumption: 1.5 Watts or less
- Standby Power: 0.5 Watts or less
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 420 × 117× 356 mm / 16.5” x 4.6” x 14.0”
- Weight (Net): 4.9 kg / 10.8 lbs.