Add more bass to ANY audio system with the Audioengine S8 Wireless Subwoofer.
GO WIRELESS, SAY GOODBYE TO ANNOYING CABLES!
Imagine incredible bass anywhere you want it. We don’t think that wires should hold you back from placing your subwoofer exactly where you need it. Finally, the clean and cable-free setup you always wanted.
SIMPLICITY AND VERSATILITY, AFTER ALL, SIMPLE IS BEST.
The Audioengine S8 Wireless Sub works with any stereo receiver or powered speakers. The S8 Wireless Subwoofer includes the best-selling Audioengine W3 Wireless Adapter.
FAST SETUP, SIMPLE. NO HASSLE. EASY TO USE.
You should spend your time experiencing incredible bass, not setting up your subwoofer. Simply connect the wireless transmitter to an output on your stereo receiver or powered speakers. The wireless receiver plugs directly into the S8 subwoofer and just like that, you’re done!
THE PERFECT BASS EXTENSION, 8 INCH CUSTOM WOOFER
Excellent low-end performance for music, movies, and games. A perfect bass extension for Audioengine powered speakers or as an upgrade to any music system. The S8 Sub has an 8″ custom woofer and is small enough to place in a corner or hide behind furniture. The S8 delivers great bass performance and its low, tight, and smooth bass will blend well with the other speakers in your system.
LOW, TIGHT, SMOOTH BASS, EXPERIENCE INCREDIBLE BASS
Many people struggle with finding the best, super-fast woofer designed for audio and home theater performance. That’s why the S8 features an anti-resonant steel frame and heavy-duty rubber speaker surround for accurate low end. The S8 Subwoofer’s bottom-firing and front-ported design means you’ll hear quick, precise bass with no distortion, even at higher volume levels for a tight, smooth, and natural-sounding wireless sub.
- General Specifications
- Type: Front ported, Powered Subwoofer
- Amplifier type: Class D
- Power output: 250W peak power total (125W RMS), AES
- Drivers: 8″ long-throw downfiring woofer
- Inputs: 1/8″ (3.5mm) mini-jack and RCA L/R
- Mains voltages: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz auto-switching
- SNR: >95dB (typical A-weighted)
- THD+N: <0.05% at all power settings
- Freq. Response: 27Hz-180Hz (+/-1.5dB)
- Sensitivity: 88dB SPL ([email protected])
- Crossover frequency: 50Hz – 130Hz
- Phase: 0 / 180 degrees
- Standby consumption: <1W
- Protection: Output current limiting, thermal over-temperature, power on/off transient protection
- Wireless Specifications
- Type: Point to point Transmitter / Receiver
- DAC: CS4344
- ADC: CS5343
- Power source
- Sender: USB power adapter
- Receiver: USB power adapter
- Power requirements
- Sender: 180mA, 5V
- Receiver: 150mA, 5V
- SNR: 95dB
- THD+N: 0.01%
- Crosstalk: -65dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20KHz, +/- .2dB
- Wireless range: >100ft
- Latency: <20ms
- Weights And Measures
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 11.25″ x 11.25″ x 11.25″
- Weight: 13.6kg (30lbs)
- Shipping weight: 15kg (33lbs)
- Materials And Construction
- 15.6mm thick MDF cabinet
- 8″ custom downfiring woofer