Dali Products Can Only Be Purchased From And Shipped To Addresses In The United States
Taking center stage, the SPEKTOR VOKAL delivers clarity and depth to any movie. Getting this much Hi-Fi performance from a speaker in this price range not only took all of Dali’s experience and know-how, but also hours and hours spent in the listening room, improving the driver and crossover designs to create the perfect audio performance.
- WIDE DISPERSION: Optimizing the audio signal for off-axis distribution results in the signal reaching your ear directly and the signal reflected off the room surfaces, to have a coherent balance. This means a consistent high sound quality across a much wider listening area. At the same time, it offers greater freedom and flexibility in positioning the loudspeakers.
- TWEETER: The tweeter used in the SPEKTOR VOKAL is based on an ultra-light weight weaved fabric. Compared to most soft dome tweeters in the market, the DALI dome material is less than half the weight; 0.056 mg per mm2.
- WOOFER: The wood fibre cones are a DALI trademark, as well as a proven DALI technology. The SPEKTOR VOKAL cone membranes are crafted from a mix of fine grained paper and wood fibre pulp. This makes the cones very ridged, very light weight and the unevenness in the structure of the membrane helps minimize unwanted surface resonances.
- LOW LOSS: By using only DALI designed and custom-built drivers, the need for frequency correction in the crossover is eliminated. This enables them to design an exact crossover out of quality components which ensures that the signal loss is close to zero.
- Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz]: 66 - 26,000 Hz
- Sensitivity [2.83V/1m]: 87.0 dB
- Recommended Amp. Power: 40 - 120 Watt
- Nominal Impedance [ohms]: 6 ohms
- Maximum SPL [dB]: 107 dB
- Crossover Frequency [Hz]: 2,100 Hz
- Crossover Principle: 2-way
- High frequency driver, Quantity: 1 x 25 mm
- High frequency driver, Diaphragm type: Soft Textile Dome
- Low frequency driver, Quantity: 2 x 4.25"
- Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type: Wood Fibre Cone