THE COMPACT OUTDOOR LOUDSPEAKER FOR ALL SEASONS
The innovative Sat300 satellite speakers can be planted in your landscaping, hung from your ceiling or the eaves, or installed anywhere you want to mix great sound with the great outdoors. Designed to mimic stylish lighting fixtures while delivering high-performance audio, this is a full-range speaker that can blend into a wide range of landscapes and environments. And it’s designed to pair perfectly with a Sub100 for a real high performance audio system.
Dynamic Balance® Driver Technology
3 1/2-inch long-throw midrange driver with 1-inch voice coil, vented pole-piece, rugged butyl rubber surround and composite cone; 3/4-inch composite dome neodymium tweeter.
Capable of handling up to 100 Watts of power to deliver superb clarity, detail and high efficiency with less distortion, at both moderate and higher volume levels, even in outdoor environments.
Flying bridge-mounted tweeter never gets in the way of the woofer, for smooth, realistic sound in a compact housing.
Capacitive Coupling Technology is an advanced signal-blocking technology that determines exactly where a small speaker usually skimps on bass output. Special circuitry then compensates by boosting response in this critical frequency range. More bass response means a wider dynamic range with more musical realism.
Atrium Sat 300 withstands years of weather with a mineral-filled polypropylene housing, 1mm aluminum grille & stainless steel hardware. These speakers live outside year-round, with permanent color impregnation and all-weather waterproofing and a 5-year warranty.
Exclusive shock absorbing gasket withstands blows from weed whackers, mowers and other lawn equipment – plus, the metal security plate foils thieves and keeps Sat300s planted safely in your garden. Also includes a 1 meter Cl3-rated direct burial pigtail cable to eliminate exposed wiring.
Maximum wiring flexibility with built-in high-performance crossover technology. The Sat300, with built-in high-pass filter, can be connected directly to its own amplifier channels for independent volume control. Or an easy two-channel connection can be made by connecting the three-speaker sub/sat system to your two-channel amplifier.
- Total Pieces: 1
- Included Accessories: (1) Ground Stake, (1) Security Plate, (1) Pendant Cap, (1) Rubber Bumper, (1) Eyebolt, (2) Fasten Connectors, (1) Registration Card, (1) Mounting Template, (1) #10 Pan Head Screw, (2) #6 Pan Head Screws, (1) Lock Washer, (2) Wire Nuts, (1) Owner's Manual
- Cabinet Warranty: 5 Years
- Drivers Warranty: 5 Years
- Original Purchaser Only: Yes
- SHIPPING CARTONS
- Carton 1: 13" (33.02 cm) h x 11.6" (29.46 cm) w x 9.25" (23.5 cm) d - 5.65 lbs (2.56 kg)
- OUTDOOR LOUDSPEAKER
- QTY Included: 1
- Height: 7" (17.78 cm)
- Width: 5.5" (13.97 cm)
- Depth: 8.4" (21.34 cm)
- Weight: 3.25 lbs (1.47 kg)
- Driver Enclosure Type: Mineral-filled polypropylene cabinet
- Driver Complement: (1) 3.5" (8.89 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance driver with extended motor structure, composite cone and butyl rubber surround - Midrange, (1) 0.75" (1.91 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance polyurethane tweeter with neodymium magnet - Tweeter
- Audio Quality
- Total Frequency Response: 100 Hz → 22,000 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter): 83 dB
- Lower and Upper -3dB Limits: 115 Hz → 20,000 Hz
- External Amplifier
- Recommended Amplifier Power Per Channel: 10 watts → 100 watts
- ON-WALL MOUNT
- Mounting Type: Wall bracket
- HANGING MOUNT
- Mounting Type: Hanging pendant
- IN-GROUND MOUNT
- Mounting Type: Stake with security plate
- Rating: IPX66