Co-developed by Leon Speakers, Salamander's new integrated soundbar solution elegantly conceals a high performance loudspeaker behind attractive cloth grills. In-cabinet custom loudspeakers reduce or eliminate the need for bulky in-room speakers and unsightly wiring, creating an elegant furniture solution that also brings functional value to the AV system.
ENGINEERED TO PERFORM:
- Custom built to seamlessly integrate with Salamander’s Synergy System
- Exclusive mounting brackets allow for articulation to optimize sound dispersion
- High-performance sound platform features world-class woofers and cloth-dome tweeters for exceptional sonic clarity
- Solid MDF construction, meticulously crafted by hand in the USA
- Left-Center-Right (LCR) Soundbar Speaker
- If retrofitted into an existing cabinet with drawers, a slight modification of the divider panels is required.
- Overall Dimensions Double-Wide Version: 40.125" W x 8" H x 4" D
- Product Weight Double-Wide Version: 45
- Overall Dimensions Triple-Wide Version: 61.875" W x 8" H x 4" D
- Product Weight Triple-Wide Version: 55 lbs
- Impedance: 60
- Rec. Power:50-250W
- Max Output: 101dB avg; 107dB peak
- Freq. Response: 74-22kHz (+/-3dB)
- Sensitivity: 88dB@2.83V/1m
- 15° up-and-down rotation
For Residents/Customers in California:
Follow this link for your Proposition 65 warning.
- Double Wide